Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Swag!!!

Old 02-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Swag!!!

Okay guys you have been asking for B.A.M.F swag so here it is. I kept it simple so you don't look ridiculous with a bunch of crap all over the shirt.

Front & back $15.00 each + $6.50 Shipping

Zip up Hoodie's
$26.50 each + $11.85 Shipping

Plus Sizes additional fees
Shirt Type 2 XL
T-Shirts $1.50
Sweatshirts $2.00
Old 02-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
what if i can try to find you a vendor that may be able to do it a lil cheaper, we pay like 12 bucks for our fd shirts iirc
Old 02-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Okay guys you have been asking for B.A.M.F swag so here it is. I kept it simple so you don't look ridiculous with a bunch of crap all over the shirt.

These shirts have not been made yet but I'm willing to do a GB if anyone is interested $20.15 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 or $15.00 picked up here at the shop. You would need 20 orders to get this price. it would take about 2 weeks to get your shirt after the order is placed.

Front

Back

If interested list your name and Shirt size.
1.acdronin XL (i'm a fat bastard)
hell ya jerry, I'll sport your swag
Old 02-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
what if i can try to find you a vendor that may be able to do it a lil cheaper, we pay like 12 bucks for our fd shirts iirc
Yeah man if you can shoot me a pm as long as they are done well on nice T's I'm all for dropping the price.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Thought BAMF was an acronym for something else. Thanks for the clarification. I'd be down for some 12 or 15 shipped action.

2.T@co_Pr3runn3r XXL (I'm fatter and more bastardly.......and colorblind too)
Old 02-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Thought BAMF was an acronym for something else. Thanks for the clarification. GLWS
It is for a lot of things
Old 02-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Yeah man if you can shoot me a pm as long as they are done well on nice T's I'm all for dropping the price.
pmed, idk his prices but he has always done really good for us.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
pmed, idk his prices but he has always done really good for us.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
BillJC is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
BillJC's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
E-mail sent the price might be getting lower
Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as I will be ordering my sliders from you once I can save up the money. I might be able to pick it up depending on when they are available. I know it would be real difficult and expensive, but it would be sick if the back or front had the logo in your sig. I like the design though.

3. SCRunner12 XL
Old 02-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I'm in as I will be ordering my sliders from you once I can save up the money. I might be able to pick it up depending on when they are available. I know it would be real difficult and expensive, but it would be sick if the back or front had the logo in your sig. I like the design though.

3. SCRunner12 XL

Sliders will be a min if you haven't seen the list.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #14
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sliders will be a min if you haven't seen the list.
Oh I have. I won't have the money till about June unless I get a raise before then. Might order around April to have the sliders around June or July. They're worth the wait.

I got ya Kona and Bill.

3. SCRunner12 XL
4. BillJC Size?
5. Konaborne (Skinny Asian M)
Old 02-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Id be in. Im on my phone so someone add me to the list

Cody (extreamly muscular asian med)-
LOL added

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Oh I have. I won't have the money till about June unless I get a raise before then. Might order around April to have the sliders around June or July. They're worth the wait.
Sounds good
Old 02-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #16
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm... I normally wear an extra medium...
Old 02-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
hmmmm... I normally wear an extra medium...
Mini Asian size
Old 02-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Price updated $12.00 + $5.15 flat rate shipping
Old 02-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #19
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
whats the shipping like if you order multiples?
Old 02-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #20
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
lol put me down as a medium

but only if you put your avatar pic of your face on the front center