Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Racing Simulators

Old 09-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #21
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
So when's the group buy?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #22
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Those things are pure awesomeness! Can't wait to try one of them out.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And here is one in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqs3...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #24
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
THOSE ARE F'N BAD ASS....WOW!

You should look at making something like that without the hardware for home use. We could add our own wheel/pedals, screens, shifter, etc. You could also leave off the speakers OR add everything as an option. My wife would kick my ass but I would definitely look at getting one
Old 09-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #25
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, you drive sims like I do! Go in hot and use those other cars to help get around turns!

Way better than my home PS3 setup. I used treated 2x4's (for added weight), a piece of plywood and an old carpet scrap to make a mount for my Logitech steering wheel and pedals, and I just use a regular folding chair as a seat. Totally ghetto, but it works and I can push it over into a corner when not in use.

A buddy of mine from Austin is good friends with a guy that does sims, I will have to shoot him this thread.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #26
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF
Old 09-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #27
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
THOSE ARE F'N BAD ASS....WOW!

You should look at making something like that without the hardware for home use. We could add our own wheel/pedals, screens, shifter, etc. You could also leave off the speakers OR add everything as an option. My wife would kick my ass but I would definitely look at getting one
Oh It's in R&D just wait your wife will hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
Dude, you drive sims like I do! Go in hot and use those other cars to help get around turns!

A buddy of mine from Austin is good friends with a guy that does sims, I will have to shoot him this thread.
Yeah that was my first time driving it i sucked hard core i got the hang of is after a half hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
BAMF
Is there anything less
Old 09-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #28
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Can you send me one to try with my sliders?
Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #29
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #30
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, did you forget to install the brake pedal?

Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Jerry, did you forget to install the brake pedal?
Yeah Yeah Yeah it has racing brakes so you have to stomp them I didn't know that at first
Old 09-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #32
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah Yeah Yeah it has racing brakes so you have to stomp them I didn't know that at first
Yeah, that's how it is actually. I tracked my Evo and when you come into a corner you have to mash on em (with ABS). It's all throttle and then all brake and then all throttle and then all brake.

Shit, I want to test one of those things out and drive on Laguna Seca in an Indy car.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Yeah, that's how it is actually. I tracked my Evo and when you come into a corner you have to mash on em (with ABS). It's all throttle and then all brake and then all throttle and then all brake.

Shit, I want to test one of those things out and drive on Laguna Seca in an Indy car.
In 2 months the IRace center will be open and you can race all you want and once the smaller units are built I'll have a few here in the shop ready to race
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #34
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In 2 months the IRace center will be open and you can race all you want and once the smaller units are built I'll have a few here in the shop ready to race
Then BAMR will be born. Lol
Old 09-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #37
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Too cool man!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #38
4runnerer
Casper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCasper421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Casper421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That means i need to plan a trip down to the bay.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight is the night a year in the making and the doors open today!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151378365306925
Old 03-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #40
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery

Good shit Jerry, couldn't make it last night but I was in the area so I dropped in. Talked to the owner, Phil I believe, nice dude. Great place, keep up the work Jerry!