Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F LCA Skids are here!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #41
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
And if that hell of a hit did bend it you can just pull the skid off and beat it back in place
would an access hole for a socket to the alignment bolt make it too weak?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #42
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

I had to put them on and take them off several times, I can do it in like three minutes, very easy
Old 04-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #43
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I had to put them on and take them off several times, I can do it in like three minutes, very easy
I read that, not a big deal.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
It would make that edge weaker so if you took a hit on that spot it would bend easier. For and extra fee i can cut a hole and make a cover and drill and tap the skid that way to access the cam bolt all you would need to do is remove the little cover.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #45
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
Name: David
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice

Curious about the weight, not overly concerned, but it all adds up.

I already started shaking the couch out for extra change, these are a definite addition to my expedition ish rig!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormfood View Post
Curious about the weight, not overly concerned, but it all adds up.

I already started shaking the couch out for extra change, these are a definite addition to my expedition ish rig!
I haven't checked yet but id say about 20 to 25lbs for the set.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #47
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for a set. I have the money put away for when you release these.

I just ordered my new LCA hardware as well... I am not making that mistake again.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #48
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post

I just ordered my new LCA hardware as well... I am not making that mistake again.
hearing of your troubles was the main reason why i wanted lca skids with protection of the bolts..
Old 04-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post

Sounds good just a little more testing and these will be available in 2 weeks maybe sooner.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #50
2012TRDSport is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Maintenance
Name: Geoff
2012TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, good job.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012TRDSport View Post
Very nice, good job.
I aim to please
Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Jerry. If I ever have money.... we will be in touch
Sounds good.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #58
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay so I'm getting PM's left and right with people trying to pay now so I'm making a list of all the people that want in on the GB when the skids are available.
Same thing as my slider group buys

1-9 5% off 10-14 10% off 15-19 15% off and 16-20 20% off
Old 04-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #60
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
When will the group buy start?

Products Discussed in this Thread