Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F LCA Skids are here!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #1101
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Crap! they are sitting here in my office still shipping them out now.
I think Cody should put up a thread and bitch about your horrible customer service
Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #1102
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I think Cody should put up a thread and bitch about your horrible customer service
Piff they were done in my office for months Cody had to pay for drill bits
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #1103
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooootally forgot about that haha

havent been home in 4 months anyways, just another christmas present for me!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #1105
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Got some tough rocks out on that island huh?

easing my way into armor... my skids are already messed up and my lca's are scratched
Old 02-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #1106
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
PITA install but worth it! I broke 2 of those bits Jerry, the 3/8" and a smaller one. Thank god I had another 3/8" bit (that I eventually broke in the end lol)

Old 02-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #1107
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Those look SICK! now go beat them up
Old 03-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #1108
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Look Familiar?

Also, next time I read "drill a 3/8" hole though 1" of steel" I'm not gonna go eh, how hard can it be?

Oh, and, I can't be the first one, can I? A hot drill bit on the CV boot located directly above the hole your trying to drill leads to explatives...
Old 05-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #1109
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Will a normal 18v cordless drill be able to enlarge the lca hole? I'm having a hell of a hard time here.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #1110
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Will a normal 18v cordless drill be able to enlarge the lca hole? I'm having a hell of a hard time here.
What's the problem? I'm thinking you might need to go grab a new bit. The LCA hole should be about 30 seconds or less to drill out.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #1111
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What's the problem? I'm thinking you might need to go grab a new bit. The LCA hole should be about 30 seconds or less to drill out.
Just installed them. Thanks Jerry.

Excuse my ignorance but do these have to be removed when my truck gets an alignment?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #1112
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Just installed them. Thanks Jerry.

Excuse my ignorance but do these have to be removed when my truck gets an alignment?
Yeah i would just so they have room to adjust cam bolt.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #1113
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Won these in the Rock Therapy Raffle! Friend of mine Color matched them for me.

Thank you for being a sponsor!

Old 07-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #1114
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
Came here to find the 30% off/ group buy for the 1st gen LCA skids, is this the thread?
Old 07-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #1115
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
Came here to find the 30% off/ group buy for the 1st gen LCA skids, is this the thread?
Yea..….... but your about a year late to the party
Old 07-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #1116
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
Posted a month ago here. Info posted a month ago had me hoping its still current.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #1117
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
Posted a month ago here. Info posted a month ago had me hoping its still current.
PM JLee about it
Old 03-27-2014, 11:10 AM   #1119
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
They sit flush against the front of the LCA now. There was a small gap before. Oh.. and the letters
Old 03-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #1120
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
You mentioned that there is a new look for these skids on instagram. Is it a new design? Or were you just referring to the letters?

There has been some design changes about 1/2" removed off the front edge, about and inch of the inside edge to help clear more aftermarket skids without modification and front plate was changed size and shape wise.

Products Discussed in this Thread