Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F LCA Skids are here!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F LCA Skids are here!!!

The BAMF LCA skids fit 2nd Gen Tacoma's, 4th Gen 4Runners & FJ's (Not the 2010 and up FJ's)

Trimming may be needed for fitment with aftermarket IFS skids and the stock skid will need to be trimmed if you are still running it please note these are a custom design to fit your lower control arm and fitment with after market skid plates is out of our hands. So bare steel is recommended just in case you need to trim the skid to clear your aftermarket skids.

Specs
CNC cut 1/4" mild steel
Has castor bolt protection
the skid is the most protected LCA skid on the market. It comes up all the way up the LCA blocking tree roots and other things from hitting your CVs.

Click HERE to order

Not Payed / Payed / Being Built / Shipped

R&D

Old 04-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Jerry! These skids rock! I'll have them painted and installed in time for Hollister and we'll put em through their paces. Freakin tough construction, I think I'd break the truck before I broke these! Totally BAMF!

Spent what, four hours at the shop today making sure these babys fit perfect!

Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
me want!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
me want!
Trust me, yes you do....
Old 04-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me want!
Should of brought your truck last weekend
Old 04-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
How much?

Seems like an easy way to beef up the LCA strength wise too
The bolts are pretty beefy and it bolts at the three point of the LCA so yeah, I think it adds to the rigidness over all, hell, it tougher stuff than what the LCA is made out of.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmm.. if they're ready by mod day, I might buy a pair. My LCAs have some scratches on them already
Old 04-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm.. if they're ready by mod day, I might buy a pair. My LCAs have some scratches on them already
Yes that should be I will be checking them at Hollister once I feel they are good to go I'll be selling them.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #12
n00b

x2 for a GB

BAMF GBs are always a big hit!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
As usual..im in! Thanks Jerry and Chris for being the donor!
psst... group buy?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
sick LCA skids!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
sick LCA skids!
Thanks man it took a lot of wasted steel to get it perfect
Old 04-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #17
n00b

Can the castor bolt still be adjusted during an alignment with the LCA skid on?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #18
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Can you please stop making stuff I want to buy? (Nice skids )
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can the castor bolt still be adjusted during an alignment with the LCA skid on?
Yeah you can get a wrench on it but I'm sure they would say they can't get to it. They can be removed in about 3min.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Can you please stop making stuff I want to buy? (Nice skids )
I can't say I won't

Products Discussed in this Thread