Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

20% off BAMF sliders

Old 05-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
If only you were closer...shipping would eat up the 20% and then some I'm afraid.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post
If only you were closer...shipping would eat up the 20% and then some I'm afraid.
It would be pretty much free shipping for you.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #23
2012 DCLB
gsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Yeoman
Name: Douglas
gsxrdoug's Tacoma Gallery
When you going to make step sides?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrdoug View Post
When you going to make step sides?
I do rock sliders
Old 05-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #25
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some savings!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And were down to 8 spots lots of PM's but no one is locked in those spots yet. Get in wile you can
Old 05-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #28
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for a set of 2nd gen dcsb kick out sliders in weld on style. can pay you in full this week.

-sean
Old 05-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
So we would have to send u all the money right now???
I'll do a 50% deposit but i will be adding in the paypal fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
put me down for a set of 2nd gen dcsb kick out sliders in weld on style. can pay you in full this week.

-sean
Okay noted but it's first come first serve so i won't be adding any names to the list until they are payed up just to be fair.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And were down to 7 spots left.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Make that 6
Old 05-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #33
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Can you PM me a price for the sliders for my 07 Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab. No kick outs welded on. My zip code is 80751. I don't think I will need them powder coated either as I am going to Rhino Line them.
Thanks,
Jay
Old 05-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #35
jrunner88 is on a distinguished road

jrunner88's Tacoma Gallery
Sick ass sliders

How much would it cost to ship the kickout to 98382? DCSB 07
Old 05-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'll do a 50% deposit but i will be adding in the paypal fees.

Okay noted but it's first come first serve so i won't be adding any names to the list until they are payed up just to be fair.
i need your paypal, the money is ready...
Old 05-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrunner88 View Post
How much would it cost to ship the kickout to 98382? DCSB 07
about $65.00 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
i need your paypal, the money is ready...
PM me your info so i can send you a invoice.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #38
pm sent and money sent. hopefully my math is close haha.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
4 spots left well not for long lots of pm's going back and fourth
Old 05-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #40
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
finally getting sliders, thanks for the deal.