Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

20% off BAMF sliders

Old 05-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #42
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent this morning, ready to PayPal as soon as I get an invoice and PayPal acct info. Was going to order these anyways, guess I'll save the shipping cost if I get in on the buy.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #44
09FriscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tarcilo
09FriscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 05-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The limit has been met for 20% off.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
These puppies getting put together yet Mr. Lee?
Were working on it I told you guys it's going to be slow for the next few weeks wile we get caught up on all the powder coating and simulators.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #48
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

We're approaching 12wks now, any updates?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtuffluck View Post
We're approaching 12wks now, any updates?
Have you been checking the main slider thread? Yours are being built as we speak and should be ready to ship in the next few days.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #50

Awesome! I haven't been tracking any other threads, I'm usually on TW through my iPhone app and just see/look at "participated" threads. I was only tracking the list on page one of this particular thread and hadn't see any recent posts.

Thanks!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtuffluck View Post
Awesome! I haven't been tracking any other threads, I'm usually on TW through my iPhone app and just see/look at "participated" threads. I was only tracking the list on page one of this particular thread and hadn't see any recent posts.

Thanks!!!
Yeah all the updates are in the main thread.