Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

20% off BAMF sliders

Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
20% off BAMF sliders

Okay guys I have a surplus of tubing so I'm offering 20% off to the first 10 people that want to order a set.

The builds won't start for at least 6 weeks but you can save some money if you can wait. PM me for info.

1. YFZ450MOE DCSB No/Kick Bolt on
2. mobius07 3rd Gen Runner No/Kick
3. mentello DCAB W/Kickout
4. Lars DCLB W/Kickout Bolt on, PCed with fill plates
5. jdhaas3 DCLB W/kickout
6. superwhite DCSB W/Kickout
7. 4runner316 AC W/Kickout
8. goonieman DCSB W/Kickout Bolt on
9. Hammerhead DCSB W/Kickout Bolt on
10. txtuffluck + Shipping DCSB W/Kickout
11. TacoTaro + Shipping 1st gen DC W/Kickout Bolt on

Old 05-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Replied
Old 05-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Can I put in a reservation until I get my new truck???
Yes you can send me money you won't be the first to order sliders without a truck
Old 05-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about doing it anyway. Yea eff it. I'll need a set for DCSB/ access can! No kick out and bolt on! Did I make the 20% off list??
Old 05-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Is the powder coating system running yet?

I would assume the 20% discount is on the base price of the sliders themselves and not the final "delivered" price? Doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I'm thinking about doing it anyway. Yea eff it. I'll need a set for DCSB/ access can! No kick out and bolt on! Did I make the 20% off list??
Shoot me a PM with your Email and what you want and I'll send a invoice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Is the powder coating system running yet?

I would assume the 20% discount is on the base price of the sliders themselves and not the final "delivered" price? Doesn't hurt to ask.
No parts were missing so it's just setting here. It will be up buy the time your sliders are done for sure. the 20% is just for the sliders and not shipping you would get 20% off the PC if you wanted it. NOTE shipping is more on PCed products.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
9 spots left
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #11
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Is this for 1st gen's too....????
Old 05-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
Is this for 1st gen's too....????
Yes it is all sliders Tacoma / 4runner / FJ's
Old 05-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #13
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet any pics on a 1st gen Ext cab.....
Old 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #14

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have any pics but there is about 50 trucks running them some extra cabs you would have to do some searching to see who.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Can you pm me a price for bolt on sliders for a DCSB with and without kickouts? Shipping is to 73503. There is a fastenal store here if that will make shipping cheaper
Old 05-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #17
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make bolt-on no-kick sliders for a 2012 DCSB?

If so please PM me the price w/the 20% discount, thanks
Old 05-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #18

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I'll look around can ya pm a price for mine
Old 05-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Can you pm me a price for bolt on sliders for a DCSB with and without kickouts? Shipping is to 73503. There is a fastenal store here if that will make shipping cheaper
Pm Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Can you make bolt-on no-kick sliders for a 2012 DCSB?

If so please PM me the price w/the 20% discount, thanks
Yes i can what style did you want?

Quote:
Ok I'll look around can ya pm a price for mine

Done