Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"

Old 05-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
first gen?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #23
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
I'm interested in black powder coated as long as I can mount this an the lights behind my HomerTaco grill mod.

Cheers.
Yes they work behind homertacos grilles (satoshi grilles)
Old 05-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #25
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
$5.97 with a free set of powder-coated steak knives. It's unbelievable that Jerry's gonna offer them lower!! Thanks, Jerry!!

That was great!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
first gen?
Why not lets build one
Old 05-30-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
Jaymak is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy Mao
Jaymak's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for one for my 2nd gen
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymak View Post
I'm down for one for my 2nd gen
Added and welcome
Old 05-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #29
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry,

Add me..im definitely in for one!!!! Cant wait!!!! Lets hope it doesnt take me as long to install the light bar and lights as it took to do my audio system at the last mod day..lol
Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Jerry,

Add me..im definitely in for one!!!! Cant wait!!!! Lets hope it doesnt take me as long to install the light bar and lights as it took to do my audio system at the last mod day..lol

Added and yeah don't take that long to install it
Old 05-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #31
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry are you going to sell say the clips he also has as well??

like this

Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Jerry are you going to sell say the clips he also has as well??

like this

Oh I'm sure i can come up with something
Old 05-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #33
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh I'm sure i can come up with something
so when you ship mine dot forgot that part of it
Old 05-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so when you ship mine dot forgot that part of it
Old 05-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #35
IKMtacoma is on a distinguished road

IKMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
any news on the price? also, do you ship to Canada?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #36
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKMtacoma View Post
he loves shipping to canada

and LOL he posted this today!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #37
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
scoot to it than
Old 05-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKMtacoma View Post
Tomorrow I will have a price posted.

Bare metal and black powder coated options will be available. And yes I'll ship to Canada I don't mind it just sucks for your guys
Old 05-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #39
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
another key question more than likely! what will the turn around time be like :P
Old 05-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
another key question more than likely! what will the turn around time be like :P
Oh id say it would be pretty quick I still need to build one first but 4 welds should go pretty fast and I've got cheap Asian labor to prep them for me I'm super swamped right now so I'll be doing them on weekends and after hours to keep up with demand.