Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"

Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #461
eppy is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
eppy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, I will take the last one off your hands if its available. It's the regular one right without LED option right. Pm me and let me know. Still love my bat wing tie downs brother. Plenty of Amstel's have seen them. Lol

Thnx
Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #462
eppy is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
eppy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, I will take the last one off your hands if its available. It's the regular one right without LED option right. Pm me and let me know. Still love my bat wing tie downs brother. Plenty of Amstel's have seen them. Lol

Thnx
Old 03-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #463
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppy View Post

Thnx
I do have one left shoot me a pm with your email.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #468
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaQuest View Post
PM Sent.
Sorry Rob beat you to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppy View Post
Jerry thanks again for hooking me up. Payment sent.
Thanks and shipped all blems gone I'll let you guys know if there is any on the next batch.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #471
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaQuest View Post
ok, I couldnt wait, I just purchased one from your website. Cant wait!
Thanks shipping out today.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #472
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
2 more blems 50% off PM me if you want one.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #473
ElFlacoTaco07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
ElFlacoTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
2 more blems 50% off PM me if you want one.
Dumb question but what r these blems ure talking about.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #474
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElFlacoTaco07 View Post
Blemished lightbars
Old 04-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #475
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElFlacoTaco07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Blemished lightbars
This ^ they have small blemishes on them so instead of just tossing them in the scrap bucket I wait until I get enough blem pieces then i weld them together and sell them for 50% off.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #476
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
This ^ they have small blemishes on them so instead of just tossing them in the scrap bucket I wait until I get enough blem pieces then i weld them together and sell them for 50% off.
Which is to say they don't look perfect but they work perfect.

It's an excellent deal.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #479
m32 has a spectacular aura aboutm32 has a spectacular aura aboutm32 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Edwin
m32's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry,

Any more blems left? I would like the light bar holder too. Please let me know...thanks

Edwin
Old 05-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #480
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m32 View Post
Jerry,

Any more blems left? I would like the light bar holder too. Please let me know...thanks

Edwin
The blems are 2nd Gen only I have no 1st Gen Blems