Notices

BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"

Old 05-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #41
IKMtacoma is on a distinguished road

IKMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Tomorrow I will have a price posted.

Bare metal and black powder coated options will be available. And yes I'll ship to Canada I don't mind it just sucks for your guys
How much are the duty charges?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKMtacoma View Post
I have no clue I ship them as COD on duty charges i don't get into that.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #43
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that is all based on the brokerage he has no control of that
Old 05-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #44

whats the best way to wire the lights for this bracket? i want to use the stand alone fuse block holder as seen here:
Attached Thumbnails
BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"-blueseaoptima020.jpg  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #45

btw i don't mean to jack the thread. just wanted to be pointed in the right direction. thanks.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #46
make me a sammich
JaimeDawg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jaime
JaimeDawg's Tacoma Gallery
do these bolt to factory holes or ids there some drilling involved?
Old 05-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats the best way to wire the lights for this bracket? i want to use the stand alone fuse block holder as seen here:
However you wire lights you are installing this is just a mounting bracket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeDawg View Post
do these bolt to factory holes or ids there some drilling involved?
As far as I remember you do need to drill one hole but I could be wrong.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and pricing posted
Old 05-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #49
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one
Old 05-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #50

add me to the list too
Old 05-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #52
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
invoice me! lol u know ur gonna hit 20+ lol
Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #54
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Jerry are you going to sell say the clips he also has as well??

like this

Hmm.. will you be making the brackets to mount a light bar low like above? to fit a 20" ? I need to be at the lowest part of the grill.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:53 AM   #55
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a discount if I have a set of sliders waiting to be made? I got the new truck btw also!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:42 AM   #57
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
i must resist
Old 05-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #58
sgl is on a distinguished road

sgl's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeh, I'm in!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #59
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Please don't make these for a first gen so I don't have to buy one
Old 05-31-2012, 04:09 AM   #60
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There is no duty on items made in the US. You won't pay brokerage fees if they are shipped USPS. So you might pay tax on the value he lists on the customs forms.