Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"

Old 05-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy. AKA "Elusive Elements light bar"

Okay guys the word is out BAMF has acquired the Elusive Elements light bar
Tim is moving on to bigger and better things and had contacted me to take over on his design.

(Shown with optional LED light bar mount)

The new Specs are

3/16th Mild steel
CNC plasma cut
Mig welded
All SS hardware is included
Offered in bare metal or powder coated

Pricing
Bare metal $91.00Shipped
Powder coated black $131.00Shipped

Optional LED bar mount
Bare metal $45.00
Powder coated black $65.00

Shipping
Is free to the lower 48
$40.00 to Canada

If you would like to order click HERE and place your order
Old 05-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait! Let's fill this list!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
Can't wait! Let's fill this list!
Well in that case list updated
Old 05-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
add me !
Old 05-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
add me !
Added!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Added!
was it even a question :P

i wanted before, but i just thought the price was a tidbit high

wait Im cheap! wtf lol
Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #8
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Best of luck Jerry - Glad to see this design in your capable hands!
you two just need to come together with a grill and bar combo :P
Old 05-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
was it even a question :P

i wanted before, but i just thought the price was a tidbit high

wait Im cheap! wtf lol
Yeah I know the price will be lower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Best of luck Jerry - Glad to see this design in your capable hands!
Thanks man

Quote:
you two just need to come together with a grill and bar combo :P
Oh but we have have you seen the Raptor grills
Old 05-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #10
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah I know the price will be lower

Thanks man

Oh but we have have you seen the Raptor grills

pfft yah its why i bought one :P lol

i swear i dont mean to end up with BAMF on the truck, but its just happier beeing BAMFED
Old 05-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
buddyfixit is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
buddyfixit's Tacoma Gallery
I guess you can add me to the list. I have an avid lightbar getting welded up and thought about adding some lights behind the grill as well.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
pfft its a conspiracy !!

this whole website, it hurts my wallet! its a good thing im making overtime almost 60% of the time
Old 05-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
This will be great good luck! I could not be happier to see it go to a great small business! I will follow this thread and answer questions the best I can.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pfft yah its why i bought one :P lol

i swear i dont mean to end up with BAMF on the truck, but its just happier beeing BAMFED
Trucks always look better BAMF'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyfixit View Post
I guess you can add me to the list. I have an avid lightbar getting welded up and thought about adding some lights behind the grill as well.
Added

Quote:
pfft its a conspiracy !!

this whole website, it hurts my wallet! its a good thing im making overtime almost 60% of the time
This site hurts mine too my mine it's busting at the seams
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
This will be great good luck! I could not be happier to see it go to a great small business! I will follow this thread and answer questions the best I can.
Cool thanks man
Old 05-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Add me, please.

Rather, why don't I sign over my truck to you.....

(btw, sway-bar disconnect..?..)

Done before you posted and the Sway bar disconnect will be down the road just something me an Moose are working on
Old 05-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #19
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in black powder coated as long as I can mount this an the lights behind my HomerTaco grill mod.

Cheers.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
I'm interested in black powder coated as long as I can mount this an the lights behind my HomerTaco grill mod.

Cheers.
Oh I'm sure it will fit behind the Homer grill added to the list