Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Bed mounted Tire Carrier

Old 08-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #21
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work man I will have to think about this
Old 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
No installed pictures?
i don't even know if the customer installed it yet.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
No

HE'S A MACHINE!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #24
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, any plans on making a version that doesn't take up the whole bed? Maybe something that sits upright and bolts to the bed rails?
Old 08-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Hey Jerry, any plans on making a version that doesn't take up the whole bed? Maybe something that sits upright and bolts to the bed rails?
if you want one.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #26
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery

I'll talk to you tomorrow about it
Old 08-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #27
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
been thinking along the same lines. leaning towards something with a two point mount on the bed rail and a third point mount using the rear bed mount bolt. right side of bed. it would limit the tire size to the general stock tire overall diam. as i have a shell i would like to just open the tail undo the spinner and roll the tire out of the bed. I really don.t like the idea if the tire underneath. especially if ur off road. I could try scanning a small sketch and e-mailing it to u next week.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #28
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
wow nice.

this is what i was looking for. any pictures of it installed yet?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #29
Kapper is on a distinguished road

Kapper's Tacoma Gallery
Id love to see some installed pics as well. Would be very interested in one of these.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pm the customer to get some.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #31
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapper View Post
Id love to see some installed pics as well. Would be very interested in one of these.
Heres one I built myself in January. Its Very similar... you can see how it looks in the bed. I built my frame shorter than what Jerry has so the bed bars are closer together. I have a 33" tire mounted on mine.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #32
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm.. Maybe I should sell my tonneau cover and build or buy one of these..
Old 10-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #33
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry do you have an outside edge to outside edge measurement?? reason i ask is i wonder if it fits between my tent rack

also pricing??

also Yes i would be running two full size spares than :P
Old 10-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Jerry do you have an outside edge to outside edge measurement?? reason i ask is i wonder if it fits between my tent rack

also pricing??

also Yes i would be running two full size spares than :P
I don't have a outside edge measurement only the mounting mount width. If i were to guess it would be about 62" total width.

The price is $400.00 bare metal and $500.00 powder coated.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #35
Kapper is on a distinguished road

Kapper's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting some pictures pAP. Very nice job. Looks really sharp!!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapper View Post
Thanks for posting some pictures pAP. Very nice job. Looks really sharp!!
Thanks. Glad I could help.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #37
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
that's what i do make you want things you don't need.
And you are dammed good at it too
Old 02-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #38
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Hey jerry are these still available?! Im out of norcal and would definitely want one for my 2nd fen prerunner build?!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
Hey jerry are these still available?! Im out of norcal and would definitely want one for my 2nd fen prerunner build?!
They are i have them on the site.