Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Decals

Old 11-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Id like a winshield banner in black...
We can make it happen shipping would be tricky.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #42
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Gasp..i just realized I haven't put your decal on yet! I hope I can find it..
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #43
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
We can make it happen shipping would be tricky.
Hmmm true that...
Old 11-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #44
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
What about rolled up in a shipping tube Jerry?
Old 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #45
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
And you get the top spot!
Attached Thumbnails
B.A.M.F Decals-uploadfromtaptalk1352239983708.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #46
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
^^^looks nice!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #47
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait until i get mine
Old 11-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #48
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
What about rolled up in a shipping tube Jerry?
We got a winner right here ! Good thinking
Old 11-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #49
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Wait! I didn't get one?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #50
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
We got a winner right here ! Good thinking
Yeah i have a few tubes to ship with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Wait! I didn't get one?
Really? Well if you come to the BBQ on the 17th i'll make sure you get one.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #51
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Could I get a windshield banner and smaller one for the back window? How much for dat? Love supporting fellow tw guys!
Old 11-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Tacomabuild View Post
Could I get a windshield banner and smaller one for the back window? How much for dat? Love supporting fellow tw guys!
Yeah you can how did you want the banner like the small stickers we have?
Old 11-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #53

Quote:
Yeah you can how did you want the banner like the small stickers we have?
Yea just BAMF with Bay Area metal fab underneath if that would aork
Old 11-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #54
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? Well if you come to the BBQ on the 17th i'll make sure you get one.
Doh, forgot to ask about it. Mebbe I will remember when I pick up the skids
Old 11-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea just BAMF with Bay Area metal fab underneath if that would aork
Okay did you happen to get in to the 30% off sale this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Doh, forgot to ask about it. Mebbe I will remember when I pick up the skids
Old 11-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #56

Quote:
Okay did you happen to get in to the 30% off sale this week?

Nope no cash for that right now
Old 11-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope no cash for that right now
BillMeLater
Old 11-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #58

Quote:
BillMeLater
How much
Old 11-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...ater-bamf.html
Old 11-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #60
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First thing out the new cutter. Well the first thing that worked

Jerry, don't know if you noticed the other very BAD typo. But, on the top on it says Bay Are MEATal Fab... didn't know you were selling meat?