Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Decals

Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #61
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Jerry, don't know if you noticed the other very BAD typo. But, on the top on it says Bay Are MEATal Fab... didn't know you were selling meat?
Lol yeah i fixed that a wile ago
Old 11-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #63
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Still have the window banners?! Lol I would take one but wanna put it on the lid of my tool box lol
I never had window banners we have a cutter here in the shop so we can cut them whenever.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #65
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn! Got me all excited with that first post. Wanna make one? Lol
Sure
Old 11-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #67
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Id love to rep that thing on the tool box if you can make it! contemplating picking up all the sliders from the black friday sale for the Socal guys maybe I can pick it up then..
You thinking of driving up and grabbing them?
Old 11-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #69
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Pay me to advertise on my truck??
Old 11-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #70
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah possibly, the other guys on my group shipping are a little farther down on the list but I am in no rush. we have 6 sets so far for a pallet to be shipped. not sure yet but I have some time im sure.
Yeah your looking at over 600lbs for 6 sets close to 1000lbs of they are all LB sets so just keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Pay me to advertise on my truck??
LOL like i need to pay to advertise
Old 11-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #71
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah your looking at over 600lbs for 6 sets close to 1000lbs of they are all LB sets so just keep that in mind.

LOL like i need to pay to advertise
give me sliders to advertise on my truck ? hahaha or a bumper...
Old 11-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #72
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
give me sliders to advertise on my truck ? hahaha or a bumper...
Sure give me $238.00 bucks
Old 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #73
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah I was going to bring up a trailer I have so I don't have to worry about it and can keep them safe! Regardless though I'll take a nice big BAMF sticker if you wouldn't mind!
Old 11-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #74
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I was going to bring up a trailer I have so I don't have to worry about it and can keep them safe! Regardless though I'll take a nice big BAMF sticker if you wouldn't mind!
I'll see what I can do.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #75
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
It occurred to me that I have your products yet not stickerage to show for it.. Send me some small decals fool!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #76
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat. I have his sliders and no decal
Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #77
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry guys I just haven't had the time to cut stickers. I did 500 when i got the cutter but they went fast.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #79
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
finally got around to puttin this on B.A.M.F Decals-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364870879.789929.jpg