Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Decals

Old 06-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Decals

There has been a shortage of decals in the BAMF shop latley and they have not been going out with all the orders. Well I've decided to take it into my own hands and not rely on others to cut my decals. I have placed an order for a 28" Vinyl cutter and we will be cutting our own decals big and small. And maybe a few orders on the side once we get the cutter setup and get some decals cut every order large or small will have decals.

Who wants a windshild banner
Old 06-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Windshield? Wow, that might be a little too much for me Jerry, after all, can't roll up to my client's house sporting a huge BAMF across the windshield, ask Matt, bet he would
Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
woo hoo!!! i would love to have one for the toolbox or back glass. to strike up the convo for those that dont notice the lca skids.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah once i get some cut we can send some out i haven't had time to mess with the cutter yet.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #7
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all about keeping things in house Jerry, but at the rate you're going you're going to need a bigger house! If I didn't work for a church I'd totally rock a BAMF sticker.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I'm all about keeping things in house Jerry, but at the rate you're going you're going to need a bigger house! If I didn't work for a church I'd totally rock a BAMF sticker.
i just saw one in the slider thread that didn't just say "BAMF" it actually spelled out bay area metal fab. i guess thats the one that im shooting for
Old 06-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
i just saw one in the slider thread that didn't just say "BAMF" it actually spelled out bay area metal fab. i guess thats the one that im shooting for
Yeah he put the BAMF on the windshield and the bayareametalfab.com on the back window.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love one for the rear window also!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #14
IKMtacoma is on a distinguished road

IKMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
can i get one mailed out? i just got my light bar and now i'm hooked.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
First thing out the new cutter. Well the first thing that worked

Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #16
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
First thing out the new cutter. Well the first thing that worked

Unless I am going crazy, does the lower sticker say bayareametLAfab instead of bayareametALfab??
Old 06-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Unless I am going crazy, does the lower sticker say bayareametLAfab instead of bayareametALfab??
That I does i seen that right after i posted the pic I cut a new A L and fixed it
Old 06-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Just looking out for ya
Thanks man that's what i get for rushing it.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #20
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery