Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF behind the grill light bar Group Buy #2

Old 06-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I have hella 500's retro'd with hid's I bolted my lights to the second farthest out slot(because they look good with that much spacing) and I didn't have to relocate my tranny cooler!!! And that is with a sunk in satoshi grill.!!! If you have a grill craft I'm sure you can throw in some bigger lights.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Humm 4 orders in 4 days is everyone sick you have a few days left to get the discount.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #23
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit 1st gens?
Old 06-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmarshall1 View Post
Will these fit 1st gens?
No they wont sorry.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:19 PM   #25
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Might be in for one of these.. I'll let you know in the next few days.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #26
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well, then do you have any plans to make a similar item for first gens?
Old 06-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #27
RattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RattleSnake44's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if this was covered, but is there drilling involved or do they just bolt right in to existing space/holes? (the light bars themselves, not the lights 😉.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #28
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent. I put my name in the pick up only section, but my shipping information still went through on paypal. Are you going to ship it out?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmarshall1 View Post
Well, then do you have any plans to make a similar item for first gens?
We are looking into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattleSnake44 View Post
Sorry if this was covered, but is there drilling involved or do they just bolt right in to existing space/holes? (the light bars themselves, not the lights 😉.
One hole needs to be drilled in the center support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
payment sent. I put my name in the pick up only section, but my shipping information still went through on paypal. Are you going to ship it out?
i won't be shipping it unless you pay for the shipping so if you want you can swing by and pick it up any time.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #30
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
i won't be shipping it unless you pay for the shipping so if you want you can swing by and pick it up any time.
Right on I'll be picking mine up
Old 06-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #31
RattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRattleSnake44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RattleSnake44's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. Ordering 👍
Old 06-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #32
Sweet!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #33
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #34
fullstream is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
fullstream's Tacoma Gallery
Recieved this morning, looks sweet!!!
Will post pics after paint & install.
Props to BAMF
Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have one more day to get in on this deal I still haven't seen any of the people that PMed me about when i was doing another GB
Old 06-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Last day bump guys get your orders in
Old 06-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #37
Epic Member

tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really amazed that this isn't as popular as the last GB
Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #38
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I missed it!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
Damn, I missed it!
You still have time the page is still up
Old 06-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #40
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Payment sent, thanks!