Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

JLee

Old 07-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Thank YOU and much thanks to Lisa for having patience and keeping Jen company. I know Jen was a little worried.
Yeah she wasn't freaking out too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
your 2nd hand back next week?
Yes mid week and he's going to wish he didn't take the week off "he's got a lot to do "
Old 07-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #22
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
You the man JLee! Only other guy who just whipped out the gun and started shooting on the trail! Wohoo!!!!! Well rather the wife anyway, shooting at rocks and stuff haha!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
You the man JLee! Only other guy who just whipped out the gun and started shooting on the trail! Wohoo!!!!! Well rather the wife anyway, shooting at rocks and stuff haha!
I know right I tell her to shoot the dead trees and she shoots rocks more range time for her.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Indeed, but cool chick to just shoot like that. Cant wait for next year!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #25
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Her trigger finger was itching it was the first time she shot the XDm. Oh and i can't wait if it's happening next year we are there for sure but were going to stay a week next time.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #26
RAGEAHOLIC

Same here amigo, 3 days was just not enough time! But Ill be there for sure next year! Even if I have to quit my job again haha
Old 07-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #27
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Her trigger finger was itching it was the first time she shot the XDm. Oh and i can't wait if it's happening next year we are there for sure but were going to stay a week next time.
My plan is too have more time as well
Old 07-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #28
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
this would be my plans as well God willing.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #30
RAGEAHOLIC

Hey Jooser, whats up!? Cant wait for next year, we will have to coordinate to meet at the same time, Wheeling my first trail with the Canadians is a tradition I'd like to keep!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I will try my absolute hardest to get there next year
What do you mean I remember seeing you at the camp fire
Old 07-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #32
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
truth, but my conscious left that avatar when someone threw me in the fire!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #33
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I knew it. You guys killed my pineapple boy. Not happy with that.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
truth, but my conscious left that avatar when someone threw me in the fire!
LOL that was a great night
Old 07-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #35
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
This story doesnt surprise me. Jerry is a class act guy, has always been, even before BAMF. He's always willing to help out. That's why it's no wonder his business has blown up in the last 6 months or so. Same thing goes for Lisa. Nothing but respect for ber

And not to mention Alvin. That guy has a truck and a half in his tool box alone. Whether its an offroad trip or mod day, he's alwys there to help out

Wooooot
Old 07-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #36
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Way to go Jerry!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #37
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I'm not surprised to see a post like this. Not at all. Thanks for bringing this up. These are awesome people. Jerry does a lot for us and Alvin is always there for the rescue. OMG his truck is one huge first aid kit for Tacomas....

But once you meet the rest of NorCal, you will find that we are all one big family that takes care of each other. Always. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
It was decided at MOAB Alvin could rebuild a full front end in the parts he carried
Quote:
Thanks for the kind words Max there was no way i would of left you guys stranded up there alone

We had a great time trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with your truck. Hell I was the first time I've pulled a axle shaft on a 2nd Gen and yes Alvin is the mobile auto parts store for FREE!!! best guy to wheel with

Oh and derekabraham I do deliver i delivered 3 diff skids and 4 sets of LCA skids to MOAB
Dude Alvin had everything. I can't believe he has room for all that shit. And actually joe..he had everything..except the LCAs...well he had some just not in the truck as he ran outa room

X2 on everything said about Jerry and Alvin. Great guys for sure!!

Quote:
I will try my absolute hardest to get there next year
Better fucking be..

Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #38
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Well here's my JLee story.

Back in mid-June I contacted him about his sliders. I wish I have as deep as wallet as Monte does for his Tacoma, but reality is... I don't. So JLee worked with me on some alternatives that were incredibly generous. However at the time I had not saved up enough to pull the trigger. And truthfully, even though he offered, I did not want to take away from his livelihood.

So through the unbelievable generous offer of another TW member (who was willing to pick up sliders at BAMF and drive them to Boulder) combined with enough time lapsing for me to save up, I contacted JLee to buy some sliders. Over the phone he spent a good amount of time explaining things to me like the knob I am. With the cost savings of "free" shipping, I was able to pull the trigger.

However in order for the timing to work so the other TW member could pick up the sliders and drive to Boulder, it was a one week turn around time from purchase to finished product. JLee accommodated my ridiculous needs and even said over the phone that he is always willing to help someone out with special circumstances.

After reading all the other testimonies in this thread, I can't imagine there being a nicer guy out there. I just want to thank JLee for all that he did from the first PM back in June, to the phone call last week, to building me some seriously badass sliders.

Can't wait to represent them in Colorado
Old 10-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #39
eppy is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
eppy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry,

I've bought a few awesome items from ya in the past and can't rave enough about the quality and effort you put into every product. Now I have a request, I have been for looking for fishing pole holder that is BAMF worthy and wondering if you would be up for challenge!

Something like a three pole holder that mounts to the back bed rail with your signature of course. I'm sure they would go over like gang busters and I would be the first in line.

Come on Man, you can do it!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppy View Post
Hey Jerry,

I've bought a few awesome items from ya in the past and can't rave enough about the quality and effort you put into every product. Now I have a request, I have been for looking for fishing pole holder that is BAMF worthy and wondering if you would be up for challenge!

Something like a three pole holder that mounts to the back bed rail with your signature of course. I'm sure they would go over like gang busters and I would be the first in line.

Come on Man, you can do it!!!!!!
I don't see why we couldn't do it Pm me some more info and we can get this rolling