Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen rear shock relocation kit.

Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #21
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, seems like you almost have room to go up more in the wheel well to do 14" shocks.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #22
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing, JLee... I've been mulling the idea of replacing my shocks because the 12" stroke is a tad too long for the stock location.

I've been wondering about something like this- a fabricated bucket and shock mount relocator kit. I need something like this until I can afford to throw in a LT kit into the rear.
Do you have an estimated price? Also, can a hole be drilled up top to fit a pin-style shock mount (my edelbrocks are not eyelets.) I'm guessing I could just buy the eyelet adapter type thing or is that a no-no?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Amazing, JLee... I've been mulling the idea of replacing my shocks because the 12" stroke is a tad too long for the stock location.

I've been wondering about something like this- a fabricated bucket and shock mount relocator kit. I need something like this until I can afford to throw in a LT kit into the rear.
Do you have an estimated price? Also, can a hole be drilled up top to fit a pin-style shock mount (my edelbrocks are not eyelets.) I'm guessing I could just buy the eyelet adapter type thing or is that a no-no?
Thanks and I can put a hole in the top of the plate before it's cut i still haven't worked out a price just yet I'm working on it.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried a 2.5" shock in there yet?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #25
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Have you tried a 2.5" shock in there yet?
I have not the front and back plate are 3" apart and with them loose you can set the mounting distance so I'm sure they would fit.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks and I can put a hole in the top of the plate before it's cut i still haven't worked out a price just yet I'm working on it.
Sorry about that- I just read a couple posts back where you already stated that you're working on pricing. Didn't mean to make you repeat. Definitely let us know when you have some pricing. Since I'll be installing my rear LT some time next year, this will be good for me. I'll take it to my local DuckSlayer to have him weld it on.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #28
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry about that- I just read a couple posts back where you already stated that you're working on pricing. Didn't mean to make you repeat. Definitely let us know when you have some pricing. Since I'll be installing my rear LT some time next year, this will be good for me. I'll take it to my local DuckSlayer to have him weld it on.
These won't be tall enough for SUA, unless you mount the shock 4" Bdlow the axle. I'd look into the BR Towers for that :cool;
Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #30
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
O lol I'm not planning on using these shocks in my LT, I meant that this is good for me until I get my cage and 16s But I still wanna see these BR Towers tho! Curious.
Misunderstood
Old 08-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #32
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
O lol I'm not planning on using these shocks in my LT, I meant that this is good for me until I get my cage and 16s But I still wanna see these BR Towers tho! Curious.
You wanna see them you could look in my pictures or the BR thread in the LT section
Old 08-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #33
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #34

Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have not worked out pricing yet I'm working on it i should have it up on the site in a few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
You wanna see them you could look in my pictures or the BR thread in the LT section
Yeah the duck just sent me a link. I remember seeing those bad boys in the shop. Definitely a sweet way to go while saving maximum bed space.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Is this a flex test or a LCA skid test. ouch!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #36
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post

Is this a flex test or a LCA skid test. ouch!
Both lol
Old 08-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #37
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Def interested in these if they work with a 2.5" shock!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #38
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Please, please, please make something like this for the 4th gen 4runner. And some links to go with it
Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Please, please, please make something like this for the 4th gen 4runner. And some links to go with it
I don't see what I couldn't
Old 09-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #40
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't see what I couldn't
Hells yeah!!