Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen rear shock relocation kit.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #41
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
how did I miss this lol
Old 09-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #42
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I cant wait for this to go into production. I talked to jerry and he said soon!
Old 09-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I cant wait for this to go into production. I talked to jerry and he said soon!
Real soon were doing some off road testing of the kit on Sunday and if everything go's as planned and I'm sure it will I'll be burning out a few sets and get the parts up on the site.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update

So we did some real world trail testing yesterday and I'm going to be making a few changes to the shock bucket before I put these in the site. I want to raise the bucket about 2.5" where it sits now we couldn't get the tire all the way stuffed in the wheel well before bottoming out the shock. I'll post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Other then that these are working awesome he never once hit the lower shock mounts on the rocks and he destroyed his drive line yesterday so he was hitting rocks

Some time this or next week were bringing the truck back in the shop to install the new buckets and we should be good to go
Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #45
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Update

So we did some real world trail testing yesterday and I'm going to be making a few changes to the shock bucket before I put these in the site. I want to raise the bucket about 2.5" where it sits now we couldn't get the tire all the way stuffed in the wheel well before bottoming out the shock. I'll post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Other then that these are working awesome he never once hit the lower shock mounts on the rocks and he destroyed his drive line yesterday so he was hitting rocks

Some time this or next week were bringing the truck back in the shop to install the new buckets and we should be good to go
Hell yeah! Nothin like some good ole bashing to really test a product! Sound awesome dude. Keep us updated, i might be in for a set of these
Old 09-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #46
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Pics

That's as far as he can stuff the rear tire and it's not enough for me. I want fender ripping tire rubbing going on

Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah that looks a little less then stock mounting points
Yeah i want it about 2.5" higher in the wheel well.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Using stock bump stop mounting point?
He doesn't have stock bumps but depending on the springs you chose you may need to replace your bumps.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #52
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What bumps is he running? And I didn't mean the bump stop itself, I was referring to the location of it. Basically when he flexes, what is he bottoming out on.
Alex has hydro bumps. But that's not what is limiting his uptravel. Shock is fully compressed and is the limiting factor.

As Jerry already said:

Quote:

Old 09-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #53
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
You innovative sob...
Old 09-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Alex has hydro bumps. But that's not what is limiting his uptravel. Shock is fully compressed and is the limiting factor.

As Jerry already said:
That ^
Old 09-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #55
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That ^
What he said ^
Old 09-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-25-2012, 07:56 AM   #58
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
We'll be fixing this soon. Need to get the spacers for my bumps to limit them to 2".
Old 09-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some more shots.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #60
The Mad Scientist

Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but the leafs already look like they are at negative arch