Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Labor Day Slider Group Buy up to 20% off ends 9-4-2012 12:01AM

Old 08-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #41
lavarider is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
lavarider's Tacoma Gallery
jerry I may be able to help in shipping to hawaii big island he could ship with my stuff and use my west coast consoladator in gardena . I sent him a pm with info . I hope this helps your sales aloha !!!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #42
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission
Pretty much how I've bought everything for my 4runner. Although I actually asked about the sliders, but didn't mention the install cost.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #43
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
kick out serves the a purpose of pushing you out farther from the stump/rock so it doesnt smash into your fender. can come in handy. also looks badass.

bolt on the truck with a few drill holes from my understanding.

bare metal arrives but you can pay for powder coating and from his pics.. he knows what he is doing with that thing!

e/ he also offers bits with them if you are going bolt on.
Thx for the quick answers. Sounds good to me. I'm in for a 2012 DCLB w/kick out, bolt on, and black powder coating pending final discounted price. If no one else puts in for it, I can wait for the next GB when there are more people for a better deal.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarider View Post
jerry I may be able to help in shipping to hawaii big island he could ship with my stuff and use my west coast consoladator in gardena . I sent him a pm with info . I hope this helps your sales aloha !!!
Cool thanks I think there is a few out there that want in.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
We have 5 and about 8 PM's that I'm waiting for i think you guys can hit 20% no problem
Old 08-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #47
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Whats shipping like on these things man, im really interested in getting sliders for my DCSB W kick but i dont know if i can afford the sliders AND shipping but i REALLY WANT SOME BAMF!!!!

is the 20% before or after taxes and shipping?

If i used the UPS thing correctly it looks like Ground shipping would be 60 bucks to me.

300 for the sliders, 40 for the kick out would be 340, plus 60 for the shipping, Minus 20% makes it 320... Am i about correct or way off?!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Whats shipping like on these things man, im really interested in getting sliders for my DCSB W kick but i dont know if i can afford the sliders AND shipping but i REALLY WANT SOME BAMF!!!!

is the 20% before or after taxes and shipping?

If i used the UPS thing correctly it looks like Ground shipping would be 60 bucks to me.

300 for the sliders, 40 for the kick out would be 340, plus 60 for the shipping, Minus 20% makes it 320... Am i about correct or way off?!
Shipping for weld on sliders is right around that you has the dimensions off Little because I get a disconted rate nd I pay a little more then that. The discount is for sliders only shipping is full price.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
4 more to get 15% off
Old 08-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #52
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah but you wouldn't be getting them tomorrow if you had waited so with shipping it would of been the same.
I know... I'm just bustin'. Plus for all that you did for me (no homo) I'd rather not take a percentage off your cost.

I'm also fully entrenched in the instant-world we live in, so sooner is better (even if they'll just be sitting in my garage for awhile until I find someone to weld them on)
Old 08-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #53
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
almost there. Btw, you know you want kick outs.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #54
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
dang if there was a way to tell if there were 16 people i'd jump on this right away.... i'll be in norcal sept 1st too.. dangit... must resisttt
if everyone thinks this way you really think you will hit 16 people?

GLWGB! i love your sliders
Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #55
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
here's a better pic of sytfu510 using his BAMF sliders
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #56
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
if everyone thinks this way you really think you will hit 16 people?

GLWGB! i love your sliders
Thanks i love them too maybe i should cut off my ELITE's and install mine
Old 08-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #57
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
here's a better pic of sytfu510 using his BAMF sliders
lol stuck on both sides!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #58
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
IMO just get the kickouts while your at it, just blow the extra $40
Old 08-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #59
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
Hellz yeah! Sign me up! 79" Kick-outs. Can you have these powder coated Jerry? And if so, how long the wait?

Oh, can I have you weld em on when I come down to pickem up?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by License2Ill View Post
Hellz yeah! Sign me up! 79" Kick-outs. Can you have these powder coated Jerry? And if so, how long the wait?

Oh, can I have you weld em on when I come down to pickem up?
Added i offer powder coating for $125.00 and installs are 150.00