LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen Bed rail tie downs

Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #101
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized they may not fit with my Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover. Does anyone have experince with scenario?
Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #102
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
I just realized they may not fit with my Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover. Does anyone have experince with scenario?
I can bend them backwards so they sit lower.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #104
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
That would work....
Send me a picture of your corners so we can make sure they will fit.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #105
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

I don't think they're going to work, but here is some photos anyway ...

_MG_0788 by bkrdave36, on Flickr

_MG_0789 by bkrdave36, on Flickr

Hope it helps....
Old 01-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #106
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Unless those mounts move they won't fit.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 AM   #107

The mounts on the side rails can move, but I'd have to re-drill the ones against the cab and then I'm not sure how secure it would be after that. So, crap.... no tie downs for me!

Bummer!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #108
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
ordered mine yesterday! can't wait to get em on
Old 04-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #109
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Broke one of my cleats cheap plastic.

Are these still available for the discount? I also have a bed box, so I am going to mount one side to the rail, the other to the box.

Hopefully I can get around to ordering a pair tonight.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 AM   #110
Jaws9760 has a spectacular aura aboutJaws9760 has a spectacular aura about

Jaws9760's Tacoma Gallery
I'm leaving frozen Idaho and hopping a plane for Torrance, CA this morning, which I know isn't really near the bay at all but it got me thinking about your badass tie-down brackets.

Are you still doing $70 US Shipped for a set of powder-coated brackets w/ bottle openers?

I've got to admit, it's the bottle-opener cut that pushed me over the edge. I've been on a diet since January and I catch myself fantasizing about beer. *drool*
Old 04-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #111
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
you still have any of these?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #112
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
you still have any of these?
Yes but I no longer carry bare metal as they didn't sell as fast powder coated it in stock ready to ship.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #113
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes but I no longer carry bare metal as they didn't sell as fast powder coated it in stock ready to ship.
sweet. and do hey come with hard wear to bolt them to the rail or no?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #114
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
sweet. and do hey come with hard wear to bolt them to the rail or no?
Yes they do 8 T slot nuts and grade 8 socket head cap screws.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #115
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws9760 View Post
I'm leaving frozen Idaho and hopping a plane for Torrance, CA this morning, which I know isn't really near the bay at all but it got me thinking about your badass tie-down brackets.

Are you still doing $70 US Shipped for a set of powder-coated brackets w/ bottle openers?

I've got to admit, it's the bottle-opener cut that pushed me over the edge. I've been on a diet since January and I catch myself fantasizing about beer. *drool*
They are $71.45 shipped to any US address. and that's no longer a sale price that's a everyday price.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #116

took some photos of the tie downs, that i thought were cool.

Really liked this one with it being rained on.

and this one.

edit: I did not edit any of them, just shot them with my Nixon cool pic s220.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #117
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good with the rain water thanks for posting
Old 04-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looks good with the rain water thanks for posting
yeah I thought so as well. It rained all weekend so i used it to get some cool photos.

I think i may have a few more i need to upload to photo bucket.

edit: found another one.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #119
andromedastudio is on a distinguished road
Air Force: FAC, Sniper/recon 21st Tass/4th Inf DIv RVN
Name: Edwin
andromedastudio's Tacoma Gallery
More tie down thoughts.

After more thought some issues have emerged.
There are lumber racks that are removable to fit the truck. My 1999 had one that was permanent (Rack-it)...worked well, but it was heavy and was there whether I needed it or not. It also precluded the use of a cover. The ability to use a removable one would likely be precluded by installing tie downs on the entire length of the bed plus the front and tailgate like I had previously done unless I allowed spaces to install the rack.. I had better find out about the mounting locations of the rack before I install tie downs.
I have a bed extender on the way, but it will be useless if I cannot secure items in the back. I like tie downs...when I moved here I lost a box full of western hats due to bad tie down technique. I have learned my lesson well.
"In God we trust, everything else we check"
Old 05-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #120
azbanshee is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
azbanshee's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry,
Are these still available? Do I just order from the link on page 1?

Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread