Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F DCLB W/Kick bolt on sliders with fill plates powder coated $600 + shipping

Old 09-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Man those things are beefy, nice custom pair Jerry!
Yes they are you should buy them
Old 09-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
To save him when he slides down hills into trees?
Old 09-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #24
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
I want.

GLWS Jerry!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not weld on
Old 09-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Not weld on
So weld them on
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #27
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So weld them on
Simple solution to a complex problem
Old 09-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #28
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So weld them on
Gotta save my pennies for my huge roadie at the end of Oct, 5 western states, maybe a TW wheelin meet in Misoulsa MT, visit my son in ID, hang at the beach in OR. I working on maybe a meet and greet in or around Portland for TW members there. Now if you wanted me to rep BAMF gear for you....perhaps we can work sumthing out

Ya know, now that I think about it....I already rep your LCA skids and your lightbar, plus I have your badge on my grill.....well, repping some sliders and diff skid....well, that's about everything you currently make for the 2nd gens isn't it????
Old 09-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #29
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
$600 powdercoated bolt ons for DCLB 2nd gen... I'm in the North Bay, if you have a day or evening can you throw em on for me I work in Corte Madera but live in Santa Rosa. Otherwise I could send my parts truck to pick them up. Any installed pics on a rig? Looks very nice even off the truck
Old 09-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
$600 powdercoated bolt ons for DCLB 2nd gen... I'm in the North Bay, if you have a day or evening can you throw em on for me I work in Corte Madera but live in Santa Rosa. Otherwise I could send my parts truck to pick them up. Any installed pics on a rig? Looks very nice even off the truck
Yeah 600 + tax I don't install bolt on sliders for less then $250.00 it takes 50 in drill bits and too much of my time to charge any less but if you want to I can. There is tons of pics od the slider without fill plates on my main slider thread but none with the fill plates these are the only DCLB kickout sliders with fill plates we have done.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Last chance people I'm shipping these off to the customer if no one buys them in the next day or so.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
nice looking set of sliders, kinda on the pricey side but they look solid as hell.
With all the options it's really on the lower side the powder coating and fill plates are $300.00 alone. Add bolt on to that and you have a $825.00 set of sliders DCLB sliders are not cheap by no means and if the customer would of not ordered the PC and the fill plates they would of been sold by now. It is what it is hopefully i can get these sold for him i know he's going to have a hard time trying to sell them where he is.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #34
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Funny question, is there a bolt on install guide? Sounds like bolt on is tougher than weld on :lol:
Old 10-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Funny question, is there a bolt on install guide? Sounds like bolt on is tougher than weld on :lol:
It's pretty simple steps wise just drilling the holes is a pain in that ASS

All you do is bolt up the sliders with the side holes (all existing holes) then drill the 4 on the lower side of the plates bolt them up and your good to go. Drilling the holes I highly recommend very good bits I offer a kit that I've found to work well.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
SALE Pending
Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #37
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's pretty simple steps wise just drilling the holes is a pain in that ASS

All you do is bolt up the sliders with the side holes (all existing holes) then drill the 4 on the lower side of the plates bolt them up and your good to go. Drilling the holes I highly recommend very good bits I offer a kit that I've found to work well.
Ah...ok so you don't have to drill them all. I have a friend who has more tools than everyone on here combined. Him and his $300 drill bit set I wish I had...
Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #38
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SALE Pending
Yeaaaahhh Buddy