Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F DCLB W/Kick bolt on sliders with fill plates powder coated $600 + shipping

Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F DCLB W/Kick bolt on sliders with fill plates powder coated $600 + shipping

Hey Guys I've got a set of DCLB sliders that we built for a customer and now he's trading his truck in so I'm posting this to see if anyone want's them. The price for DCLB W/kick fill plates and powder coated is $825.00 and they can be yours for $600.00+ Shipping they are on a pallet ready to ship today. I'm working out shipping with Conway Freight so the rates could be really good as of right now it's $170.00 to ship to a business.

Here is a shot of them as I was wrapping them up they are sweet looking and one of a kind sliders at the moment.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha see Jerry im still the most expensive set :P

sucks though, he left a deposit initially I assume??
Old 09-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
hahaha see Jerry im still the most expensive set :P

sucks though, he left a deposit initially I assume??
They are fully payed for the money made from the sale will go to refunding him. If we can't sell them they are shipping out to him and he will have to sell them on his own. They were a one of a kind custom order.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
They are fully payed for the money made from the sale will go to refunding him. If we can't sell them they are shipping out to him and he will have to sell them on his own. They were a one of a kind custom order.

Ill post this on CT for yah, and see if someone is interested there
Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i just PMed OZ-T he's been eyeballing these for a wile now
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

its an amazing deal thats for sure, but I tell you I WOULD never give up my kick up, has saved my bedside a few times now
Old 09-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just so he can add it to his paper weight collection in his garage next to his bumper?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Just so he can add it to his paper weight collection in his garage next to his bumper?
He can strap them to his roof rack for all I care
Old 09-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Dumb question but does it come with all the hardware to bolt them up? Also what would shipping be to a business in 91401?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Dumb question but does it come with all the hardware to bolt them up? Also what would shipping be to a business in 91401?
All hardware is included and that's business shipping $170.00 Via Conway freight home shipping is $89.00 more. I am working on getting a flat rate for all sliders in the US that should be in place next week. So if you want them I would hold off on the shipping until next week as it should be a lot lower.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You're too damn nice.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #12
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
All hardware is included and that's business shipping $170.00 Via Conway freight home shipping is $89.00 more. I am working on getting a flat rate for all sliders in the US that should be in place next week. So if you want them I would hold off on the shipping until next week as it should be a lot lower.
Shit, the shipping would kill this deal for me. Anybody coming to SoCal, I'll have beer waiting
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Shit, the shipping would kill this deal for me. Anybody coming to SoCal, I'll have beer waiting
They are 9' long and 155lbs they have to go freight. And like I said the freight charges would be lower when I get my pricing next week.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
SO NICE!!! GLWS
Old 09-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #16
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Also, good for you for being a good guy and trying to sell for the customer so he doesn't get screwed.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Also, good for you for being a good guy and trying to sell for the customer so he doesn't get screwed.
Yeah we don't want anyone to get screwed on this one. Things happen I would like to get these out of my shop so If I don't get a buyer by this weekend they are getting shipped to the customer.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Maybe he's collecting parts and going to start a 4x4 parts store in his garage?
Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #20
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Man those things are beefy, nice custom pair Jerry!