B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3

Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
holyroller is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
holyroller's Tacoma Gallery
does this work without a mesh grill?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyroller View Post
does this work without a mesh grill?
It will mount but the stock grill will block light output.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP We have lots in stock
Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #24
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking last night. How much can the bracket support. i was thinking about putting this in and mounting my siren to the middle of it to replace my horn. The horn would be the buzzer sound you hear from cop cars and ambulances. Just replace the stock horn all together.

It is 3 inches deep without the bracket and it is pretty heavy maybe 25-30 pounds with bracket.

Then later when I can afford it get a light bar to mount to it as well
Old 10-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #25
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
I was thinking last night. How much can the bracket support. i was thinking about putting this in and mounting my siren to the middle of it to replace my horn. The horn would be the buzzer sound you hear from cop cars and ambulances. Just replace the stock horn all together.

It is 3 inches deep without the bracket and it is pretty heavy maybe 25-30 pounds with bracket.

Then later when I can afford it get a light bar to mount to it as well
the light bar it self can support the siren for sure. It might bounce a little with all that weight.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #27
Beau541 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Beau
Beau541's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the military based in England. Would you be able to ship to an APO address?
Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau541 View Post
Im in the military based in England. Would you be able to ship to an APO address?
Yes i can I've shipped to Italy to an APO and it was the same rate. If you order and there are any issues I'll let you know.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #29
jrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
jrobcet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Bolted this on Saturday, and extremely happy with it. Have 2 Hella 500ff's mounted to this and they are rock solid -- no vibrating or bouncing.

If you're wondering if this is a good solid mount for lights, wonder no more. Can't go wrong with this one. And the black powder coated bar looks great.

Good stuff!

Thanks Jerry
Old 10-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobcet View Post
Bolted this on Saturday, and extremely happy with it. Have 2 Hella 500ff's mounted to this and they are rock solid -- no vibrating or bouncing.

If you're wondering if this is a good solid mount for lights, wonder no more. Can't go wrong with this one. And the black powder coated bar looks great.

Good stuff!

Thanks Jerry
I'm glad you like it thanks for the order.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 AM   #31
Air Force:
Beau541's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine! Deployed right now but cant wait to get back and get to work.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #32
Air Force:
Beau541's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys selling your raptor grills? How much?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:06 AM   #33
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau541 View Post
Are you guys selling your raptor grills? How much?
I think you want HomerTaco.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #34
Air Force:
Beau541's Tacoma Gallery
oh yep thanks
Old 10-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Subbed I'll purchase 1 Thursday when I get payed
Boxed up and ready to ship
Old 10-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #37
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
JLee the bracket allows for mounting behind a regular satoshi right? Not just a flush mounted grillcraft?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
JLee the bracket allows for mounting behind a regular satoshi right? Not just a flush mounted grillcraft?
Yes it does your limited to the space between the grill and AC condenser for lights but the bar fits just fine.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #39
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
There would be no prob fitting behind a grillcraft? Even you think if I mount that horn to it too
Old 10-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #40
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
I am looking at a grillcraft one day soon