Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3

Old 11-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #61
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
maybe b/c it wasn't in the GB section?
I had to search to find it and still took a while!
Either way stoked on a great product
Yeah maybe i should run it there for another week
Old 11-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #62
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah maybe i should run it there for another week
As long as mine ships monday
Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #63
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
As long as mine ships monday
Oh yeah bud its shipping tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #64
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh yeah bud its shipping tomorrow.

To bad my lights don't get here till the 17th ha
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #65
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine tonight!!!! Thanks.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #66
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The GB has been extended to the 12th http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ht-bar-gb.html
Old 11-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #69
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to fit a 30" in mine but with the grillcraft grill installed which I just ordered today. I am on the fence as to weather I should get a 30" morimoto xbar in mine but I want to be sure it fits all good first. I guess I'll have to bust out the tape measure.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #70
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
How did it work. I was thinking same but may do a 20 instead.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #71
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
How did it work. I was thinking same but may do a 20 instead.
X2 Id like to see if you got a 30" light bar in there.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #72
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Can these mounts handle a 30? Otherwise going to order s 20 and call it a day
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #73
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can these mounts handle a 30? Otherwise going to order s 20 and call it a day
No one has tried it that I know of 20" is the largest the LED mounts will take.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #74
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Ok. That works. The 30 would have broke my bank anyways. Will prob order one day. Maybe ask wifey for Christmas. Paying off a wedding sucks
Old 12-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #75
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok. That works. The 30 would have broke my bank anyways. Will prob order one day. Maybe ask wifey for Christmas. Paying off a wedding sucks

Yeah the 20" is perfect for the grill 30" is a little too wide. And $200 wedding ftw!! and honeymoon in moab best wife ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertacoma2011 View Post
The pain my finger is going through resisting to buy these i gotta find reasonably priced lightssss and than ill by these even though sale is no longer available
Good bump 5 other people couldn't resist
Old 12-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #76
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertacoma2011 View Post
The pain my finger is going through resisting to buy these i gotta find reasonably priced lightssss and than ill by these even though sale is no longer available
I'm not sure of your thinking behind this. Why not buy this at a discount first and then look for lights later?
Old 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #77
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I'm not sure of your thinking behind this. Why not buy this at a discount first and then look for lights later?
Because it's not at a discounted price
Old 01-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #79
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
any recommendation on lights to mount to the bar?
Old 01-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #80
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
any recommendation on lights to mount to the bar?
Pick your poison just about anything fits on the bar it's really what you like. I'm seeing a lot more LED lights (My Preference) and they are getting cheaper.