Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3

Old 10-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3

Seeing how there was a LED light GB i figured I could save you guys a few bucks on mounts. Starting today B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bars and LED mounts are 20% off. All you have to do is click the link and order the price will be set.

We have 5 powder coated and 12 bare metal light bars in stock right now 10/5/2012 7:55am and I'm running another batch today and powder coating tomorrow.

So lets beat the first GB and for a twist if we do beat the first GB I'll refund 3 people their money back shipping and all

(Shown with optional LED light bar mount)

The new Specs are

3/16th Mild steel
CNC plasma cut
Mig welded
All SS hardware is included
Offered in bare metal or powder coated

Pricing
Bare metal $60.00
Powder coated black $96.00

Optional LED bar mount
Bare metal $28.00
Powder coated black $40.00

Shipping
$16.00 flat rate to the lower 48
$40.00 to Canada

If you would like to order click HERE and place your order
Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
How long will these prices last?? The next paycheck is a week away..

Also has any one mounted one of these with the supercharger coolant pump??

Thanks
Old 10-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blygy View Post
How long will these prices last?? The next paycheck is a week away.. It should be going when you get payed

Also has any one mounted one of these with the supercharger coolant pump?? i have no clue if it's larger then the horns it will need to be relocated as the horns do with most lights.

Thanks
In RED ^
Old 10-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #4
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.. i think I will buy one if there is money left after bills and such.. And let you know if it fits with the pump behind the grill.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blygy View Post
Thanks.. i think I will buy one if there is money left after bills and such.. And let you know if it fits with the pump behind the grill.
It might be easier to judge if you can post a picture of where it is with the grill off.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
It might be easier to judge if you can post a picture of where it is with the grill off.
Good idea

And Morning BUMP!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you Jerry always having good deals...if I didn't just spend $500 on my motorcycle
Old 10-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Damn you Jerry always having good deals...if I didn't just spend $500 on my motorcycle
What's another 60 bucks
Old 10-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Would this work with stock 2012 grill for now or only with aftermarket mesh grills.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Would this work with stock 2012 grill for now or only with aftermarket mesh grills.
you could put it behind it but the stock grill with block the light output.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Ok so it looks like when I have money after wedding it will be grill light and this kit. A present to myself after paying for a ton for the wedding. Lol
Old 10-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Monday Bump get them wile there hot!
Old 10-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
jrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud ofjrobcet has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
jrobcet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Couldn't pass up this deal. 20% was enough to get me off the fence.

Now I can replace the crappy bar that I built myself. I'm good at being an IT geek....but not so much when it comes to metal fab
Old 10-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobcet View Post
Couldn't pass up this deal. 20% was enough to get me off the fence.

Now I can replace the crappy bar that I built myself. I'm good at being an IT geek....but not so much when it comes to metal fab
Thanks for the order it's all boxed up and ready to go out the door tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
How long is the sale for ?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long is the sale for ?
Until I decide I've sold enough
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Still have to pick mine up that's what I get for slacking while I was in town
Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same question for 2005-2011 stock grills. Will the stock grill block the LED light bar? Pics are a bonus

Thanks.

EDIT: I just noticed the LED light bar mount looks like you can adjust the light bar up and down. Is that what it's designed for: vertical adjustment?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP3 View Post
Same question for 2005-2011 stock grills. Will the stock grill block the LED light bar? Pics are a bonus

Thanks.

EDIT: I just noticed the LED light bar mount looks like you can adjust the light bar up and down. Is that what it's designed for: vertical adjustment?
Yes you can mount the light anywhere from the top to the bottom of the mount so you could put it in just the right spot to shine out the stock grill i just haven't seen anyone do it yet. You want to be the first? Post pics
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #20
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes you can mount the light anywhere from the top to the bottom of the mount so you could put it in just the right spot to shine out the stock grill i just haven't seen anyone do it yet. You want to be the first? Post pics
I'm thinking about buying the mounts, but it will probably sit in the garage for a while. Who knows when I'll be able to afford one of them pricey light bars .