Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF FJ Sliders!!!

Old 10-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF FJ Sliders!!!

Jerry mocked up bolt on sliders for my FJ and I painted and installed them over the weekend.

Prepping

Finished

Installed

These sliders are beefy!! 62" in length and completely bolt on to the factory holes in the frame, so no drilling required!
Works great as a step to get to the roof rack as well.

Now I need to take some real pics.. of these getting abused on the trails!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Jon thanks for posting
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
sbates is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Steve
sbates's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, what kind of paint did you use?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Love the red BAMF on the frame plate! Should get my sliders tomorrow..got paint all ready to go. Still trying to figure out how to paint it all at once. Lollerskates -_-
Old 10-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbates View Post
Looks great, what kind of paint did you use?
Thanks, I used rustoleum primer and rustoleum textured black paint. 3 cans of each.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Jeeeesus those are beefy as #$%^.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!

Trying to figure out a easy way to paint the "BAMF" plate on my sliders yellow so it sticks out. I figure black, pyrite mica, and yellow could go together is some way

Leaning towards using finger nail polish on the letters like Acdronin.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #8
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
that looks bad as fuck!