Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Yes sounds good!
Quote:
What u planning on?
Keep me posted when you're ready to order yours.
Should we spread the word?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junya808 View Post
Keep me posted when you're ready to order yours.
Should we spread the word?
I'm not too sure cause the gf said she going buy it but I'm gonna try get it in either before or after x-mas is that's good?

When I go work I going tell numba57 about this we was on the website today drooling over the skids at work
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Just a word on responsible money management:

Deferred payments are still payments. Just sayin'. Have a plan.

Now, go line Jlee's pockets.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #24

Quote:
I'm not too sure cause the gf said she going buy it but I'm gonna try get it in either before or after x-mas is that's good?

When I go work I going tell numba57 about this we was on the website today drooling over the skids at work
Sounds good, now I'm debating between bolt on or weld on.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

Yes we know, just don't want to make my wife think my truck is top priority.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #27
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

Totally agree if planned out right BillMeLater can work great get past that 6 month time period and your hit with all the interest. Over the last three years I've spent about $10,000 to $15,000 on my account and with a plan set every time I have payed 0 interest on the account the whole time I've had it.

They lay it out for you pretty well on the statements if you stick with your plan you can work it perfect. One thing to note if you say buy some sliders form me and in three months buys something else when you make your payments they will apply it to the newest stuff. so it's not paying your slider balance off. Just watch for that all you need to do when you make your payment is note to apply it to the first purchase and they will.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #28
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Really thinking about getting the sliders for the Tacoma double can short box. How long does it take to ship. Looking for the bolt on ones. Do I need to drill into my frame or does these just bolt up. Thanks.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #29
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Its the time for giving so give to yourself
I would if you had anything else that applied to my 4Runner! lol
Old 11-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #30
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I would if you had anything else that applied to my 4Runner! lol
Oh I've got LCA skids
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Really thinking about getting the sliders for the Tacoma double can short box. How long does it take to ship. Looking for the bolt on ones. Do I need to drill into my frame or does these just bolt up. Thanks.
The wait time is a few weeks right now if you were to order today it would be a little after thanksgiving when they shipped. And yes you will need to drill 3 holes in the bottom of the frame for each slider. We offer a drill bit kit that works very well on the hardened frame for 50 bucks.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #32
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh I've got LCA skids
You make them for 3rd gens now?!?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
You make them for 3rd gens now?!?
Yep 1st Gen Tacoma and 3rd Gen 4Runner came out a few months ago.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #34
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just got an email you guys will get 5.00 bucks back on your first BillMeLater order as well as the 6 months financing. I know it's not much but 5.00 bucks is 5.00 bucks
Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will this work with the 30% off till the 22nd sale?
Yes it will as long as your approved from BillMeLater.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #39
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
So where is this billmelater option? I guess I dont get it? Or is it the paypal smart connect disguised?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
So where is this billmelater option? I guess I dont get it? Or is it the paypal smart connect disguised?
You should get the option at checkout.