Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F 1st Gen Behind the Grill Light Bar

Old 11-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #21
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just doing a little mocking of the 1st Gen light bar. Oh yeah one Blitzpro 21 and a
15D behind the grill

Where can we order the 1st gen bars? can't find them on the web.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Where can we order the 1st gen bars? can't find them on the web.
http://bayareametalfab.com/Super%20Sale.html
Old 11-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #23
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
i know this is a dumb question but the mare metal isnt stainless right? in other words i should at a minimum rattle can it with rustoleum so it doesnt rust?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
i know this is a dumb question but the mare metal isnt stainless right? in other words i should at a minimum rattle can it with rustoleum so it doesnt rust?
Just mild steel you will need to paint of order a powder coated one.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #25
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bummed i missed the sale... but youll be hearing from me about these because i wanna get rid of the POS bull bar, get me a hybrid bumper, then put my lights behind the grill. so after a few paychecks and most likely when i done dumping money out on christmas stuff for the family and gf, this will be next on my "to buy" list

oh and thanks for the help last night! dad ordered the sliders and they are gonna be my Christmas present =)
Old 11-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bummed i missed the sale... but youll be hearing from me about these because i wanna get rid of the POS bull bar, get me a hybrid bumper, then put my lights behind the grill. so after a few paychecks and most likely when i done dumping money out on christmas stuff for the family and gf, this will be next on my "to buy" list

oh and thanks for the help last night! dad ordered the sliders and they are gonna be my Christmas present =)
Sounds good did he order under Sullyman?
Old 11-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #27

Thats him! shuld be the 80" DCSB w/kickout +powdercoating?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #28
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting on a grill and some lights but got bored today and went and mounted it up.

BTW, I threw a washer behind the bar and I had plenty of clearance to that bolt cover Jerry shows trimmed down in the OP.

One question though Jerry, did you bother to mount the horn elsewhere or is it still sitting in your shop somewhere?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Waiting on a grill and some lights but got bored today and went and mounted it up.

BTW, I threw a washer behind the bar and I had plenty of clearance to that bolt cover Jerry shows trimmed down in the OP.

One question though Jerry, did you bother to mount the horn elsewhere or is it still sitting in your shop somewhere?
Oh really the bolt on mine stuck out far and i have to grind it down in order to lift the bar all the way up. And at the moment i have no horns
Old 12-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #30
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wonder what the fine is for that in the Peoples Rebuplic of California?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #31
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We just use our voice and the Universal Hand Sign of Disapproval
Old 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They would never know we don't have inspections
Old 12-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #33
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
hooray for no inspections. No need horn, use light
Old 12-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #34

So another question on these... It looks like the BAMF logo that hangs in the middle is in the back of the light bar and in the way of that middle bolt guard u had to shave down. Can we order it without that extra piece to save on materials and then as long as the whole light bar was over the bolt guard then we won't even have to shave down on it?
Old 12-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So another question on these... It looks like the BAMF logo that hangs in the middle is in the back of the light bar and in the way of that middle bolt guard u had to shave down. Can we order it without that extra piece to save on materials and then as long as the whole light bar was over the bolt guard then we won't even have to shave down on it?
That's not just the logo it's the lower support and it needs to be there or your lights will shake.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #36
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was delivered today

Where did you relocate the 2nd horn to??
Old 02-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #37
"young Brett"

Jerry has no horns....

I just ditched the second horn; one is loud enough for the twice a year I use it.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jerry has no horns....

I just ditched the second horn; one is loud enough for the twice a year I use it.
I have one now it sounds bad so i'm going to put the other on somewhere.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #39
"young Brett"

So you gave in? Or was the middle finger not cutting it?

If I remember correctly there was a nice spot to put it under and to the left of the one that doesn't have to be moved. You would have to add some wire though.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #40
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery

Hey Jerry, sent you a PM couple days ago. Not sure if you got it though.