Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F 1st Gen Behind the Grill Light Bar

Old 11-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F 1st Gen Behind the Grill Light Bar

The members have spoken and BAMF will deliver introducing the 1st Gen behind the grill light bar.

Specs
3/16th CNC plasma cut mild steel
all SS socket cap hardware
2" of total adjustment

Offered bare metal or powder coated.

Note this little bolt guard needs to be sanded down for clean adjustment. there was a little plastic cap on it that just popped out.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Does this work on all years?

I have a 98 but am eventually going to put a 95-97 grille/headlights, etc on it.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Does this work on all years?

I have a 98 but am eventually going to put a 95-97 grille/headlights, etc on it.
I Haven't had the time to check into the older grilles yet. I don't see why it wouldn't clear everything. My Brother has a 98 that I'm going to fit it to I'll let you know.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
None of these behind-the-grille light mounts work with a stock grille, correct? I'm not sure I want to change my grille yet.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
None of these behind-the-grille light mounts work with a stock grille, correct? I'm not sure I want to change my grille yet.
You might be able to mount the light bar but you wont see much light the stock grille blocks a lot.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice jlee!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Dig it. What billet grill is that?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Dig it. What billet grill is that?
Its just a cheap ebay one painted with bed liner.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you tested them on a 4runner?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Any chance you tested them on a 4runner?
No its totally different so its not going to work.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #11
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I was just checking to see if the 4runner guys could be included in the group buy. Once again quality work Jerry!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Ok I was just checking to see if the 4runner guys could be included in the group buy. Once again quality work Jerry!
Yeah Eric is going to bring his Runner to see what needs to be changed to make it fit I think it's just mounts the clearance should be good. Also I'm working on one for the 4th Gen 4Runner.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have the prototype that I used to mock everything up it's cut in 1/8th plate not 3/16th and if anyone wants it it's pictured in the OP. It's yours for $25.00 + shipping
Old 11-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP I'm going to be getting a few BlitzPro lights to test fit different sizes in the 1st Gen grills. I want to see how many lights we can cram behind these grills.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #15
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
BUMP I'm going to be getting a few BlitzPro lights to test fit different sizes in the 1st Gen grills. I want to see how many lights we can cram behind these grills.

I will take that prototype if you have not sold it yet.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
99tacoprerunner is on a distinguished road

Name: oscar
99tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
So are these like available to order already or not
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunch View Post
I will take that prototype if you have not sold it yet.
oh it's long gone but these are 30% off right now.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
99tacoprerunner is on a distinguished road

Name: oscar
99tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Alright so I'm guessing they are already for sale so the question I should've asked was how do I order one
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99tacoprerunner View Post
Alright so I'm guessing they are already for sale so the question I should've asked was how do I order one
http://bayareametalfab.com/Super%20Sale.html
Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just doing a little mocking of the 1st Gen light bar. Oh yeah one Blitzpro 21 and a
15D behind the grill