Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

The BAMF Sale of the year 30% off!!!!

Old 11-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #21
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't apply to custom machining orders does it? Say a stormtrooper emblem?
Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
30%!! What are ya nuts?! Now I must check out the website for something cool I need.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Well, guess I'm adding more armor sooner than later
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.. What do I get for my FJ now??
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #30
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Hmmm.. What do I get for my FJ now??
LCA skids
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
I will be ordering some sliders at 12:01 on 11/19!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #32
DblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DblCabMN's Tacoma Gallery
Sheeeeet, i want me a diff skid... but that red text on grey background gave me a headache so i'm out

Okay, maybe not. Time to dig through the couch cushions...
Old 11-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DblCabMN View Post
Sheeeeet, i want me a diff skid... but that red text on grey background gave me a headache so i'm out

Okay, maybe not. Time to dig through the couch cushions...
Humm i don't even know why it's red thanks for pointing that out I'll be fixing that now.

Edit fixed!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #35
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
LCA skids
Just what I had in mind
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And now that I have thought about it, some LCA skids too!

If we order sliders and LCA skids, will they ship together for a lower combined shipping cost?

You made my day, I have been wanting a set of BAMF sliders since I bought my Tacoma a year ago.
They ship differently if i were to add the skids to the sliders it would add a more then it would be to ship in a flat rate box.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #37
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm
Old 11-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good to know.

There might not be any metal left in CA once this sale ends...
We can try