LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

The BAMF Sale of the year 30% off!!!!

Old 11-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #41
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Good to know.

There might not be any metal left in CA once this sale ends...
Not if all pro..relentless..brute force..and all the other TW vendors have anything to say about it (I am hoping for all pro skid sale..or relentless..but if he does a sale you won't get your stuff till after the world ends..(haha!)
Old 11-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #42
mooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant future
mooker82's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #43
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Damn....looks like I have to sell a kidney this weekend!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooker82 View Post
PM sent.

Replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
Damn....looks like I have to sell a kidney this weekend!
those sell pretty fast you should be good
Old 11-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Damn! Just bought a bar and now might have to get sliders!!!! Lol
i say do it! you are not going to see this price on any GB
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #47
mseymour3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mseymour3's Tacoma Gallery
I have no monies.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mseymour3 View Post
I have no monies.

Only if you can afford it but

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...ater-bamf.html
Old 11-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha looks like the family is having a small Christmas this year! Lol starts Monday thru Friday? I'll PM you with some questions. How longs the lead time on sliders you estimating and possibly bumpers..
Yes Mon to Fri the lead time is going to be depending on the amount of orders we get. I've got guys ready to come in and work asap so we will get them out as fast as we can. and no bumpers at the moment our big item is racing simulators no room for bumpers you want one

Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #51
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes Mon to Fri the lead time is going to be depending on the amount of orders we get. I've got guys ready to come in and work asap so we will get them out as fast as we can. and no bumpers at the moment our big item is racing simulators no room for bumpers you want one

Haha nice! Working hard there lol. My buddy's shop has one of those, it's amazing! Feels like driving a real car, have hydraulic sucks and fans and amazing view!!!

How is selling those buddy? And what program you have for it?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #52
mseymour3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mseymour3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah. Saw that. And very tempting. After Wet Okoles and snowboard rack and this and that and etc....I shouldn't. lol. May have to think about it anyways. Does the discount apply to everything including options and powdercoating?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #53
halfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
halfway72's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd.. wish i didn't live in NY!!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #54
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha nice! Working hard there lol. My buddy's shop has one of those, it's amazing! Feels like driving a real car, have hydraulic sucks and fans and amazing view!!!

How is selling those buddy? And what program you have for it?
They are sold to a company in San Jose and we are working a deal with some NASCAR training facilities $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseymour3 View Post
Yeah. Saw that. And very tempting. After Wet Okoles and snowboard rack and this and that and etc....I shouldn't. lol. May have to think about it anyways. Does the discount apply to everything including options and powdercoating?
Yes it does.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #56
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for sliders. Thanks guys
Old 11-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohpyramids View Post
Subd for sliders. Thanks guys
Welcome.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #58
Tacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant futureTacoma831 has a brilliant future

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
30% off and bill me later?

I can see sliders in my future
Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #59
BigHungryNole is on a distinguished road
BigHungryNole's Tacoma Gallery
Look like it might be time for my first mod.
Kick or no kick out that is the question...
Old 11-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #60
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
OH SNAP!!! SLiders here I come. Kick out or not. Gotta look at some pics

Products Discussed in this Thread