Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Rep to Jerry (BAMF)

Old 11-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Rep to Jerry (BAMF)

As I'm sure the majority of you all know Jerry is giving an amazing 30% back to the community here for the entire week. I found that pretty commendable considering most businesses I've worked with recently are reluctant to even give a veteran discount of 10% anymore nowadays.

On top of that he pulled a name for a considerable discount on anything he makes and it happened to be me. I was very grateful and told him I had gotten rid of my Tacoma because I was so happy with my Pickup. I was short on dough at the moment and didn't really "need" anything so I told him to go ahead and keep the money since he's a good guy and always giving back like that.

Here we are, much later, and I asked him to make me some sliders for the Pickup and what do ya know, he says he didn't forget the discount he offered me before and he will go ahead and honor it as well as give me the thanksgiving deal! I just wanted to throw him some rep. His quality of work is great but his honest concern for the members on here is more endearing. I send him some plutonic man love haha.

Just wanted the community here to know. Thanks Jerry
Old 11-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear those type of guys are still around
Old 11-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chaz it's threads like this that make TW such a great place to be
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Cheers to a stand up guy! Amazing folks on TW.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks Chaz it's threads like this that make TW such a great place to be
I just wish you had a pickup nearby to mock up some other things for me I've got some ideas and no in Lincoln has the skills (or charges our the butt and has no portfolio haha)
Old 11-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Props to Jerry for his amazing deals and awesome customer service!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:00 AM   #9
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I never did see this thread before! I also have only good things to say about Jerry,his product and customer service wise he went far beyond "good" or "great" not to mention go out of his way to ship to us Hawaii guys not even big name companies want to ship to Hawaii and take the time to setup group shipping and in the middle of the big sale he responded fast and also very patient with me cause of personal issues at the time and I also would PM him ever so often to add on options after the sale was done I can't even imagine how he did it all! I highly recommend Jerry and his BAMF products and will be ordering from him again

Mahalo from Maui,Hawaii
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #11
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
As I'm sure the majority of you all know Jerry is giving an amazing 30% back to the community here for the entire week. I found that pretty commendable considering most businesses I've worked with recently are reluctant to even give a veteran discount of 10% anymore nowadays.

On top of that he pulled a name for a considerable discount on anything he makes and it happened to be me. I was very grateful and told him I had gotten rid of my Tacoma because I was so happy with my Pickup. I was short on dough at the moment and didn't really "need" anything so I told him to go ahead and keep the money since he's a good guy and always giving back like that.

Here we are, much later, and I asked him to make me some sliders for the Pickup and what do ya know, he says he didn't forget the discount he offered me before and he will go ahead and honor it as well as give me the thanksgiving deal! I just wanted to throw him some rep. His quality of work is great but his honest concern for the members on here is more endearing. I send him some plutonic man love haha.

Just wanted the community here to know. Thanks Jerry
Thanks for sharing this story!