LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F. group shipping coordination mega thread

Old 11-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously? More folks in Hawaii than Alabama, Georgia, and northern Florida? As if I needed any more reasons to move to paradise . . .
Old 11-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #23
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Looks like BAMF will be well represented on the east coast after this deal!
westside
Old 11-22-2012, 04:33 AM   #24
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-22-2012, 05:00 AM   #25
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Seriously? More folks in Hawaii than Alabama, Georgia, and northern Florida? As if I needed any more reasons to move to paradise . . .
There has to be a few more. I think jerry said he is going to post a list of all the members who ordered during the sale on monday. Hopefully you can find some guys then. I am surprised more people aren't posting on this thread. Shipping sliders is crazy expensive to the east coast, or anywhere probably. I wouldn't even have ordered a set if it wasn't for the new england guys setting up group shipping. Shout out to Pugga
Old 11-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
I still can't believe I am the only one from the central east coast, come on MD, VA, NJ, etc where are you!
I just saw someone from south jersey placed an order. 5th post down on the last page of the black friday page.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #28
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle/Portland/PNW...?!!

Beuller? Bueller?

Right now it's a wash with shipping. Let's make this happen!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #29

^added and 3rd post edited for people with questions
Old 11-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #30
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
^added and 3rd post edited for people with questions
Great! Thanks.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #31
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyoffoo View Post
How about the Houston, TX area? I've got sliders ordered, anyone else wanna get down on a group shipping discount?
Im in Columbus tx and ordered some
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #32
binhsterbinh is on a distinguished road
binhsterbinh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Seattle/Portland/PNW...?!!

Beuller? Bueller?

Right now it's a wash with shipping. Let's make this happen!
I'm in Seattle area. Ordered a set of 3rd Gen 4Runner sliders with kick out and powder coat. Jerry estimated $125 for shipping to 98033. I'd be interested in a pallet shipping for a good discount if it does not require a long drive pickup once here. I think we'd need at least 4 people to make this worthwhile. Has anybody else contacted you?
Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhsterbinh View Post
I'm in Seattle area. Ordered a set of 3rd Gen 4Runner sliders with kick out and powder coat. Jerry estimated $125 for shipping to 98033. I'd be interested in a pallet shipping for a good discount if it does not require a long drive pickup once here. I think we'd need at least 4 people to make this worthwhile. Has anybody else contacted you?
No, not yet - trying to get another person in on it, though.

Haven't ordered yet, I'll get my order in by tomorrow PM.

Would be excellent to get a group pallet going for the order... Maybe cross post in FJ/ Runner forums?

Keep me posted.

Jake
Old 11-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #34

Quote:

Would be excellent to get a group pallet going for the order... Maybe cross post in FJ/ Runner forums?

Keep me posted.

Jake
Thats a good idea, if anyone is a member in those forums throw up a link for this thread please.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
spelled my forum tag wrong
Whoops, fixed.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #37
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Keep me posted.

Jake
So do we know the pricing breakdown per person? If three sets are shipping is it gonna be $50 per person or $100 per person?
Old 11-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
So do we know the pricing breakdown per person? If three sets are shipping is it gonna be $50 per person or $100 per person?
I can try and get ahold of Jerry tomorrow... That would be good to figure out. I would assume that it would be no more that $75/ person for 3 people on a pallet.

I suppose that I'll be ordering either way, but it would be nice to get a group ship for the area coordinated.

I'll look into it tomorrow... Triptifane is starting to kick in.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #39
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The shipping rate is not by the amount it by weight so i would need all the weights on the pallets so were not going to have a shipping quote until the pallet it packed up.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 AM   #40

Last day to order!