Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F. group shipping coordination mega thread

Old 01-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #81
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Piff you think that's all were doing we have done far more other things then that in the last few months there is a lot you guys don't see that's built here.
Well yeah, that too. Believe me, I know TW isn't soley supporting your shop. I've seen some of the other stuff you guys do when you post up some of your more interesting projects. I liked the cage for the racing game you guys did.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #82
Kewldawg is on a distinguished road
Kewldawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You are posting in the wrong thread there is updates weekly in this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...sale-list.html
Sorry, I didn't know. Thanks for the update and info. I was getting a little concerned because I was looking in the wrong location.