LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale List

Old 04-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #562
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Danny you are holding things up... along with my diff skid...
Your diff skid is pretty much done i just have to finish sand it. I know you told me before but can you PM me all that is shipping with you so i can update my list?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #563
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha I'm 60 not 82 and he's getting his in a couple days. Not my fault. then I got demoted to not awaiting powder coat and I was just hoping to finally being in the red.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #564
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLat27 View Post
hahaha I'm 60 not 82 and he's getting his in a couple days. Not my fault. then I got demoted to not awaiting powder coat and I was just hoping to finally being in the red.
He ordered bare metal that's why he's getting his. And my slider jig needs to be adjusted for the 96" sliders so we welded all the others then were setting the jug for the 96" sliders it makes things go smoother and faster. We are at the point where the list does not matter as sliders have to be put in the oven on how they fit with each other. It takes about 2 days to powder coat a set of sliders so if so if we went by the list I might only fit one in the oven at a time that would take forever.

There is a method to my madness we do it this way to get them out the door the fastest.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #565
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
You're good Jerry just keep doing your thing. Just don't forget pics of the powder coating process.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #566
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
He ordered bare metal that's why he's getting his. And my slider jig needs to be adjusted for the 96" sliders so we welded all the others then were setting the jug for the 96" sliders it makes things go smoother and faster. We are at the point where the list does not matter as sliders have to be put in the oven on how they fit with each other. It takes about 2 days to powder coat a set of sliders so if so if we went by the list I might only fit one in the oven at a time that would take forever.

There is a method to my madness we do it this way to get them out the door the fastest.
Keep up the great work!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #569
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
If I had my.sliders, this would of never happen.Lol its ok, cause I know they are coming
Old 04-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #570
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
That sux man!! It coulda been me this weekend at hawks pride but just had to puss out of some stuff.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #571
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
That sux man!! It coulda been me this weekend at hawks pride but just had to puss out of some stuff.
We need sliders!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #572
TRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to beholdTRDMEDIC is a splendid one to behold

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry
Will mine be ready for poss install this wed?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #573
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
Jerry
Will mine be ready for poss install this wed?
I dont know i'll have to check tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #574
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update the Colorado group 1 will be shipping next week and were shooting for Hawaii as well as MD and a few other single orders all sliders are built we just need to powder coat so were in the home stretch guys. I have a LOT of sliders sitting here so I'm going to start shipping some off to make room for more PCed sliders as they need to be placed in a safe spot.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #575
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2013, 04:10 AM   #578
Law Enforcement:
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red