Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale List

Old 04-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #561
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update the Colorado group 1 will be shipping next week and were shooting for Hawaii as well as MD and a few other single orders all sliders are built we just need to powder coat so were in the home stretch guys. I have a LOT of sliders sitting here so I'm going to start shipping some off to make room for more PCed sliders as they need to be placed in a safe spot.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #562
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #565
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red
Old 04-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #568
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Finally shipping on Monday

Time to call the hombres with a welder/powdercoat oven.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #570
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
So exactly how long is this "bolt on mockup" gonna take?
Old 04-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #571
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
So exactly how long is this "bolt on mockup" gonna take?
As long as it takes to get the runner in the shop thats if your talking about the 4th gen bolt on's.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #572
Alex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of lightAlex352 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Alex
Alex352's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my sliders yesterday from the shop. They look awesome! Jerry does excellent work. I'll post pics later today
Old 04-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #574
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have part numbers for the nut-certs that go with the bed tie-downs? I am looking to mount those tie downs I picked up with the rest of the goodies but none of the hardware stores had anything other than normal nuts/washers, which won't really tighten. Rear diff skid is on... now I need to find a grille that works with the light bars.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #575
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Do you have part numbers for the nut-certs that go with the bed tie-downs? I am looking to mount those tie downs I picked up with the rest of the goodies but none of the hardware stores had anything other than normal nuts/washers, which won't really tighten. Rear diff skid is on... now I need to find a grille that works with the light bars.
I didn't give you the t slot nuts?
Old 04-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #576
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
You said Fastenal was out for the hardware for the tie downs. Diff skid was on same day, I have all the bolts for the IFS skids, which when I started to look at today looks like I have to remove the factory skid under my Matt123 skid. I haven't gotten a grille yet but it looks like the rest of the stuff is for the behind the grille light bar. I just need the goodies for the tie downs. Hit up 3 hardware stores but nothing that will tighten because it won't lock in the channel.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #578
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Any pre weekend updates? Can't wait to see a pallet of sliders!
DLat27's sliders still need powder coated your pallet should be shipping out mid next week.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #579
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jerry

Old 04-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #580
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Thanks Jerry

Hell yeah get them tiny little things mounted