Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale List

Old 11-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #41
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, you can just ship them with the diff skid. It may be a while before I get everything together and weld them on.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:59 AM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Jerry, you can just ship them with the diff skid. It may be a while before I get everything together and weld them on.
Yep will do.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #43
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 11-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #44
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry I noticed it says DCSB but I have an Access Cab if that matters...
#27 !
Old 11-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #45
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
#27 !
They are the same length sliders
Old 11-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
#27 !
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyoffoo View Post
They are the same length sliders
That^ there the same sliders for weld on and bolt on so your good.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #47
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry your making it hard for me to resist buying a light bar right now...
Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #48
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
right on
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #49
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
No, he's making it easier for you to buy a light bar right now
Old 11-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
So cheap right now
Old 11-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
This should speed things up a little 1hp 3000psi pump and 3.5" x 30" ram with CNC stop 90* bends in under 3 sec I just have to get the lines made and some fluid and were ready to make the 500+ bends from the sale

That's the little air over hydro ram that was on the bender before. this thing dwarfs it

Old 11-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #52
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^nice
Old 11-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #53
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
new guy gets to play with all the toys
Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
new guy gets to play with all the toys
That we do quitter
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #55
david2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: take a guess
david2011sr5's Tacoma Gallery
Good talking to you earlier Jerry. Got everything worked out with Paypal! they thought someone else was using my account??? Order placed!!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #56
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by david2011sr5 View Post
Good talking to you earlier Jerry. Got everything worked out with Paypal! they thought someone else was using my account??? Order placed!!!!
Nice good to know it worked out thanks for the order.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #57
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I honestly dont know what you mean by low pro. If your talking like tight and narrow thats not my design. My sliders stick out further then the body so that they can protect it. I have found that narrow sliders dont protect as well.
ment like not as a step haha i was just reading through and saw the 20* bend comment. i like that better than the flat ones ive seen. thats what i ment by low pro. referring to the angle
Old 11-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #58
david2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavid2011sr5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: take a guess
david2011sr5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice good to know it worked out thanks for the order.
Thank you
Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfoster133 View Post
ment like not as a step haha i was just reading through and saw the 20* bend comment. i like that better than the flat ones ive seen. thats what i ment by low pro. referring to the angle
Yeah all Tacoma sliders are at 20* unless you request a different angle.