Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale List

Old 04-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #601
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa3303 View Post

Humm One down

Two more to go.
Did the bpv not fit with the skid or did you just install it up side down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Wa wa wee wa! Finally welded then on!

Had a couple of issues with some uneven legs, nothing that a grinder and a flap disk couldn't fix. Look awesome, definitely going to take a little getting used to.

Now I need 36s. Thanks.
Yeah the legs are rough cut so sometimes a little shaving is needed i try to match them up as best i can but it does need to shaving sometimes.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #602
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You ready for a road trip?
You paying for the gas? I've got family in Portola Valley.....
Old 04-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #603
Banned
hayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
hayabusa3303's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did the bpv not fit with the skid or did you just install it up side down?
I had to remove it when i grind the pinch weld out. I turned it upside by accident. ...

Jerry plenty of clearance for me to run it the correct way...

Cant wait to start working on the other two.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #604
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
It's been raining for a day and a half. No progress whatsoever on the sliders yet
Old 04-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #606
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Any pre weekend updates? Can't wait to see a pallet of sliders!
Quote:
DLat27's sliders still need powder coated your pallet should be shipping out mid next week.
How we lookin?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #607
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2ryde View Post
How we lookin?
It should be next week when your pallet is ready.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #608
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've got everything all mocked up and welded together (with the help of my friends with a garage and welder not my own doing) and have another fellow powdercoating them tonight or tomorrow. Should be done soon, depending on school/Finals needing my attention and the weather
Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #610

Welded:

And PCed:

Now to do away with all other chrome . . .
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #611
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders recieved today. Pretty stoked to get them welded on. Powder coat is pretty scratched up in some places though...
Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #612
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
Sliders recieved today. Pretty stoked to get them welded on. Powder coat is pretty scratched up in some places though...
Really? where at?
Old 04-26-2013, 01:07 PM   #613
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Up and down the drivers side one. The passenger side one is fine
Old 04-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #614
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
Up and down the drivers side one. The passenger side one is fine
Humm take some pictures and send it to my email I'll see what i can do.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #615

Email sent
Old 04-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #616
jaybird93000 is on a distinguished road
jaybird93000's Tacoma Gallery
any mid-week updates for the last group of 20?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #617

I never updated this with the final product. Feel free to take any of these you want or ask for more, Jerry

I wanted them tucked in about another 1/4" and turned up about the same but overall very happy with them.

58" with signature slight taper getting wider at the rear and top plates

Boom, there it is:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #618
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird93000 View Post
any mid-week updates for the last group of 20?
There is 6 sets left to powder coat I'm wrapping sliders as I'm powder coating. "Alone i might add " These things take a long time to wrap and there is a LOT! I ship pallets in large numbers it save your guys money if they pick up 5 to 10 pallets and not just one or two. If my son holds off another week to be born I should have all the pallets ready to ship out next week. And then this list will be DONE!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #619
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
You're doing all this with a son due in a week or two!?!? Your wife gets the best wife award hands down
Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #620
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
You're doing all this with a son due in a week or two!?!? Your wife gets the best wife award hands down
Yes my wife is due on the 8th I'm trying to get these orders out the door as well as work on my truck nights & weekends It's been a rough few months but it will all pay off in the end.