Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale List

Old 04-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #621
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes my wife is due on the 8th I'm trying to get these orders out the door as well as work on my truck nights & weekends It's been a rough few months but it will all pay off in the end.
thats impressive. Thank you for the long hours.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #622
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes my wife is due on the 8th I'm trying to get these orders out the door as well as work on my truck nights & weekends It's been a rough few months but it will all pay off in the end.
Know how you feel, my wife just had our first son, and we moved into our new house 7 days after he was born, and all of that happened last week, still moving in, finding things and getting used to everything. The last few months waiting for the house, waiting for our son and moving and packing have been rough, and hoping that all of t wouldn't line up in the same week, but it did...

I hope to be organized just in time for sliders to show up!
Old 04-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #623
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i just look at it this way the more caught up I am the more time I can spend at home when he is born. I'll be taking a few days off right after he's born then start working half days for a few weeks so I can help her out for the first month.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #624
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I cant believe I'm saying this but the last 2 sets of slider just came out the oven it took longer then expected sorry for that but they are DONE!!!!! now it's 137 degrees in the shop and i'm going home. Tomorrow finish wrapping pallets and get these out the door. Thanks for the patience everyone it know it's been hell waiting for these sliders.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #625
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
I cant believe I'm saying this but the last 2 sets of slider just came out the oven it took longer then expected sorry for that but they are DONE!!!!! now it's 137 degrees in the shop and i'm going home. Tomorrow finish wrapping pallets and get these out the door. Thanks for the patience everyone it know it's been hell waiting for these sliders.
Thanks for all the hard work Jerry! Can't wait to get mine installed

EDIT: No clue why that frowny face is up there
Old 05-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #626
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal and great product, more than well worth the wait
Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #627
DLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura aboutDLat27 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
DLat27's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping invoice received and paid. Can't wait!!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #629
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Just waiting on my shipping invoice!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #630
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Just waiting on my shipping invoice!
A teaser while you are waiting
Old 05-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #631
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait till i can pick up mine. Hopefully soon.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #632

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Should have mine by the middle of next week
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #634
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery