Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF CNC milling & CNC lathe work in 2013!!

Old 01-24-2013, 11:13 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
"Start milling 80% lowers!!!!" Haahaahaahaa. Bunch of money to Be made there!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #22
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Subd.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie209 View Post
I'm ready for some BAMF cnc milling!
It's just about set up the CNC functions are not all done but it runs I just did a small milling job this morning. Manual works great i just need to configure the CNC functions. I'm amazed that this machine can mill down tight to 0.0002" across 250 parts by hand I hope the CNC is that good. I could get them to 0.0000" I'm not that good yet
Old 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #24
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Overstock on the sliders?
Old 02-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #25
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Oh, P.S., Jerry, while I've got you here, can we fit 2.5 shocks in the relocation kit? Just wondering...
Old 02-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Oh, P.S., Jerry, while I've got you here, can we fit 2.5 shocks in the relocation kit? Just wondering...
You can but they might rub the tire unless you have spacers.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #27
Hmmmm I've got 4.5 BS...might run a 1 inch spacer or something if its really bad
Old 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #28
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
As I have a professional interest in small business accounting - I wonder: what depreciation schedule are you using for all this capital equip you've been buying?
Old 02-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
As I have a professional interest in small business accounting - I wonder: what depreciation schedule are you using for all this capital equip you've been buying?
I'm talking to an accountant regarding all that it's still not worked out fully.