Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF CNC milling & CNC lathe work in 2013!!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF CNC milling & CNC lathe work in 2013!!

With us going into full commercial sales of our racing simulators and starting full production units next year . We have decided to cut out the middle man on all the mill work we do and buy a CNC Mill and CNC Lathe In march we will be offering milling and lathe services. And don't think were forgetting about the Toyota world I will be designing a lot of new parts for your trucks in the next year. I have big plans for the company and Tacoma parts started this company at well as TW. So be on the look out for new upgrades for your truck in the next few months.

We don't have the need for very large machines so here is what we will be able to do.

4 axis
Milling capabilities 10"x24"x18"

Lathe capabilities 17"x31"

Thanks for your business and happy new year!
Old 12-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see you expanding. Always nice to know of cool folks that do good work!

Old 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
ill be keeping a close eye on this thread, got lots of ideas to toss your way. stronger cv joints would be badass...
Old 12-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #5
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
12/26/12 I met up with Jerry to drop off a single wheel so he could do some test fitting with his new brake setup. He mentions to me that he's "thinking" about getting a CNC mill and CNC lathe. I'm thinking that would be pretty cool and I'm sure he would put it to good use.

12/27/12
Jerry was pretty happy with the wheel setup and gave me the OK to drop off 4 more wheels. I get there and we're BS'ing around and he tells me that he just purchased the CNC mill and CNC lathe.

Lol, this man doesn't play around. I'm glad to see your shop grow and expand.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #7
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
12/26/12 I met up with Jerry to drop off a single wheel so he could do some test fitting with his new brake setup. He mentions to me that he's "thinking" about getting a CNC mill and CNC lathe. I'm thinking that would be pretty cool and I'm sure he would put it to good use.

12/27/12
Jerry was pretty happy with the wheel setup and gave me the OK to drop off 4 more wheels. I get there and we're BS'ing around and he tells me that he just purchased the CNC mill and CNC lathe.

Lol, this man doesn't play around. I'm glad to see your shop grow and expand.
Yeah normally when a say im thinking of buying something i've already bought it in my head and the real thing comes soon after.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #10
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Good Sh!t.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:57 AM   #11
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Congrats on the expansion. I'm sure it will be put to good use.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie209 View Post
I think your gonna need a bigger shop already

What mill did you order?
I got the shopmaster Patriot I wanted a 3 in 1 to save space and that one fit the bill. Sure I would of loved to buy a full size mill & lathe but at near $45,000 for just the mill it's not worth it for what were doing at the moment.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet didn't even know 3 in 1 machines existed! price is incredible to for what your getting
Yeah and the small package is great seeing that we only need to make small parts like bushings and such it's perfect for us.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #14
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
With us going into full commercial sales of our racing simulators and starting full production units next year . We have decided to cut out the middle man on all the mill work we do and buy a CNC Mill and CNC Lathe In march we will be offering milling and lathe services. And don't think were forgetting about the Toyota world I will be designing a lot of new parts for your trucks in the next year. I have big plans for the company and Tacoma parts started this company at well as TW. So be on the look out for new upgrades for your truck in the next few months.

We don't have the need for very large machines so here is what we will be able to do.

4 axis
Milling capabilities 10"x24"x18"

Lathe capabilities 17"x31"

Thanks for your business and happy new year!

niceeee,,, i really like the lca,,,, cant wait for more first gen stuff....

Attached Thumbnails
BAMF CNC milling & CNC lathe work in 2013!!-image.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
just got an email and i wont have to wait until march to get it. There was a cancellation and my mill is shipping out tomorrow i need to make some room! Ive got 40 sets of sliders, 5 sims and 120gal compressor sitting on my floor
Old 01-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have pretty big milling job for you whenever your up for it
Hell yeah man I'll be itching to get this thing going.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #18
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
"Start milling 80% lowers!!!!" Haahaahaahaa. Bunch of money to Be made there!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #19
N8ivFlav is on a distinguished road

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
"Start milling 80% lowers!!!!" Haahaahaahaa. Bunch of money to Be made there!!!!
It would be nice to have a lower that says BAMF on it... But it may be frowned upon
Old 01-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
ditto.