Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Trailer plug relocation bracket

Old 01-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer plug relocation bracket

Have you guys ever thought of making a trailer plug relocation bracket for the factory hitch/ 7 pin plug?

I'm looking for one that faces the plug towards the ground, and tucks it up under the hitch instead of right out the back- similar to this thread--- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3316038 ( credit to those in the thread, I did not create this idea).

Ive seen your work and you guys do great stuff. I would much rather spend a little on a pro quality one than make it myself! Plus you guys are right across the bay from me
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Sure let's do it I'm sure i can whip something up
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 01-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Interested
Old 01-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Awesome!!
What are you doing this sunday? I'll be at the shop trussing my rear axle if you want to swing by in the afternoon.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What are you doing this sunday? I'll be at the shop trussing my rear axle if you want to swing by in the afternoon.

PM sent
Old 01-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #12
Camps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really nice
Name: Greg
Camps's Tacoma Gallery
Interested...
Old 02-06-2013, 06:30 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
any progress on this?
Its kinda hard to do without the truck you will need to come up to the shop so i can take measurements.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #15
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Plug location

I somehow hit mine the other weekend, and bent the exisiting one out a ways, and also tore the plug from the holder.

Toyota wants $256 for a new plug and $275 to install.

For that amount would look to a new rear bumper.

What I am going to do is replace, but move to a higher spot,
Old 03-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have no bracket for sale i dont have a 2nd gen at my shop to just whip one up so until someone comes to my shop i will not have one.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in being a test truck for this one. I destroyed mine a while ago when I was out wheeling and just haven't had time to fix it. I do need to buy a couple things from Jerry so it would be convenient for me. I wouldn't be able to head down that way until the weekend after next though.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
I would be interested in being a test truck for this one. I destroyed mine a while ago when I was out wheeling and just haven't had time to fix it. I do need to buy a couple things from Jerry so it would be convenient for me. I wouldn't be able to head down that way until the weekend after next though.
That works for me just let me know when and I'll let you know if I'm available.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #20
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Andrew
Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see someone is able to get a truck over there! Looking forward to purchasing a bracket!