LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Presidents Day/Tax time sale 30% OFF!!!

Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #201
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Can't wait till the black text on the wait-list turns red!
Well your in luck the skids are getting built first.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #203
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I want a set of Cab Mount Chop Brackets with the 30% off....
Cant handle the $10.29 atfer that bumper
Old 04-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #204
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Skids
1 Maximus LCA Skids Bare Metal
2 Wishbone Runner LCA Skids Bare
3 RacecarGuy Light Bar bare metal & LCA skids
4 l tacoMAS l Diff Skid & LCA Skids Pced Awaiting powder coat.
5 McGoonagall LCA skids & Light Bar Bare Metal
Got my invoice and I see red. I guess this means they've shipped
Old 05-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #205
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Time to rock and roll
Old 05-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #206
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Time to rock and roll

Slider building time???
Old 05-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #207
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's baby having time
Old 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #208
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
I think it's baby having time
Yeah this ^ my wife went into labor at 1:30am and were still here waiting. I wont be going to work until Monday.

But the slider tubes are cut,bent & notched just about ready to weld so It should pretty fast to build them. I just need to move my truck to get to my wall mounted slider jig then I can whip these out.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #209
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Well if it takes you some time, I'd say you have a pretty good excuse.

Congratulations as well!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #210
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah this ^ my wife went into labor at 1:30am and were still here waiting. I wont be going to work until Monday.

But the slider tubes are cut,bent & notched just about ready to weld so It should pretty fast to build them. I just need to move my truck to get to my wall mounted slider jig then I can whip these out.

well congrats to you and your wife
Old 05-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #211
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:

Congrats, did you pick a name yet?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #212
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Jordan
Old 05-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #213
4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all
4x4fishin's Tacoma Gallery
hope the family is all doing well. Just checking in.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #214
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fishin View Post
hope the family is all doing well. Just checking in.
Family is good thanks for asking and the slider are getting there.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #215
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update

All the sliders on the list are tacked or fully welded. However I only have enough legs for a set or two. I have ordered more tube and it will be here on Friday the legs will be cut and welded on seeing how the MOAB trip is next week I don't see any sliders shipping out until I get back on the 4th.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #216
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Memorial Day Sale????
Old 05-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #217
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Memorial Day Sale????
No sales until everything is caught up and i take a nice long vacation
Old 06-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #219
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Almost all the sliders are built the powder coated ones will be done last.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #220
Ark Swamp Rider is on a distinguished road
Ark Swamp Rider's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates on these, when can we expect them to ship?