Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Presidents Day/Tax time sale 30% OFF!!!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn!

Your guys are going to be able to build sliders in their sleep
Yeah tell me about it if this sale go's as planned a fully automated CNC tube bender may be in the shop very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Why did I run out of Monies... I want a real light bar, and not one I fab'd up from scrap L brackets...
I've got blems at 50% off
Old 02-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #22
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah tell me about it if this sale go's as planned a fully automated CNC tube bender may be in the shop very soon

More details?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #23
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You have light bars at 50% off?!!? I could just add them to the shipping on my sliders... the wife won't know right?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #24
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take a blem light bar for 50% off

How do we order a blem? Do we have to wait till Monday to get this deal?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #25
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
More details?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
You have light bars at 50% off?!!? I could just add them to the shipping on my sliders... the wife won't know right?
The sliders would destroy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Ill take a blem light bar for 50% off

How do we order a blem? Do we have to wait till Monday to get this deal?
I have 2 blems that just have cosmetic issues they are 50% off and seeing how it's 3 of you only 2 can get one. they are boxed up and ready to ship so the first 2 to PM me on them get them GO!
Old 02-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #26
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The sliders would destroy it

I have 2 blems that just have cosmetic issues they are 50% off and seeing how it's 3 of you only 2 can get one. they are boxed up and ready to ship so the first 2 to PM me on them get them GO!
Pm'ed then saw this! lol
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #27
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
WOW awesome!!! I've decided i wana go back to my original idea of your behind the grill light bracket.

Let me know when the link is up and running because on your site there's only the 2nd gen one.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #28
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
time for another 100 sliders!
whahhh, sliders for $100 bucks???!??!?!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
whahhh, sliders for $100 bucks???!??!?!
100 orders
Old 02-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Both belms are gone
Old 02-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #31
NorthWest Member

Quote:
100 orders
jeeze got me all shaken in my wee lil boots~

Old 02-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #32
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Any valentine's day specials
Old 02-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #33
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbaldo View Post
Any valentine's day specials
ya... 30% off
Old 02-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #36
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Will you stop it! ...I might have to bust out the credit card haha
Old 02-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #37
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Will you stop it! ...I might have to bust out the credit card haha
I don't have a credit card - but now a may need to get one
Old 02-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #38
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #39
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Both belms are gone
Shitty. Oh we'll, 30% off 75 for bare metal is still a good deal.

Think it'd still be a 3-5 month turn around on those or are these one of the smaller items you can bang a batch out fairly quickly?
Old 02-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Shitty. Oh we'll, 30% off 75 for bare metal is still a good deal.

Think it'd still be a 3-5 month turn around on those or are these one of the smaller items you can bang a batch out fairly quickly?
I have 30+ light bars in stock ready to ship so those will be shipped out as ordered