Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF Presidents Day/Tax time sale 30% OFF!!!

Old 02-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #41
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Expect an order from me Monday morning. Thanks man!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #42
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, why do you do this to us? Ever time I get money set aside for something you have a sale. It wouldn't be so bad but your products are sooo good. Now I have to make choices.
BTW The sliders are great. Next dry spell I need to repaint them with bed liner again. They have paid for themselves many times over.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #45
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
You need to teach CBI your ways.. My rear bumper being built raped my wallet. I'm all 3rd gen'd out on your products anyways. The only other item I could squeeze in is the rear diff skid, which you're not offering in the sale... soooo now I don't feel like I'm missing out haha.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #46
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
What do you think the turn around is for your LCA skids? And would shipping be the same or more if I combined with the light bar?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
What do you think the turn around is for your LCA skids? And would shipping be the same or more if I combined with the light bar?
I have about 6 sets in stock right now so if you are one of the first orders they will ship fast. The lca skids are pretty fast so the wait wont be as long for those its the sliders that will take time. I can box them together with a light bar but not powder coated there is not enough room in the box to pad them both.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #48
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
You need to teach CBI your ways.. My rear bumper being built raped my wallet. I'm all 3rd gen'd out on your products anyways. The only other item I could squeeze in is the rear diff skid, which you're not offering in the sale... soooo now I don't feel like I'm missing out haha.
Well crap i need to make some more runner parts so you can buy more.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #49
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Sub! Need some sliders
Old 02-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #50
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I support this!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #51
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the south bay, but travel up by you guys from time to time.
If I were to order some sliders can I just pick them up at your shop rather than having them shipped?
Old 02-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #52
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Make me a bolt in internal roll cage

I'd buy a rear shock relocation kit if you made one for 3rd gens.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by otis24 View Post
I live in the south bay, but travel up by you guys from time to time.
If I were to order some sliders can I just pick them up at your shop rather than having them shipped?
Yes you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Make me a bolt in internal roll cage

I'd buy a rear shock relocation kit if you made one for 3rd gens.
Done and done drive out here and I'll get working on it
Old 02-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #54
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any LED light bar brackets instock?
Old 02-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #55
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Done and done drive out here and I'll get working on it

But you have a 3rd gen at the shop...I'd be interested in a shock relocation kit as well in the future. I'm sure a lot of 3rd gen guys would since our stock shock location is a piece of shit.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #56
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Hmm, I might need a rear shock relocation kit and lca skids
Old 02-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8ivFlav View Post
Do you have any LED light bar brackets instock?
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
But you have a 3rd gen at the shop...I'd be interested in a shock relocation kit as well in the future. I'm sure a lot of 3rd gen guys would since our stock shock location is a piece of shit.
No I don't Eric quit.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #58
4runner Troll

Quote:
No I don't Eric quit.
Damn that sucks. I guess you know not to hire another Eric, they always bail on you. haha
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #59
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed, have to see if I can find something I can afford....