Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF 2nd Gen Tailgate CB antenna mount.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #41
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
just order mine for the passenger side
Old 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #42
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
just order mine for the passenger side
Good deal brother! Remember i have a SWR meter you can use!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #43
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Good deal brother! Remember i have a SWR meter you can use!
Roger That and thanks
Old 07-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #44
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
Roger That and thanks
Anything for ya brother!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #45
dutch8006 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Dutch
dutch8006's Tacoma Gallery
Antenna mount

Hello, would like to order one of your mounts, just tell me what I need to do or what information you need. Thank you
Old 07-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #46
dutch8006 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Dutch
dutch8006's Tacoma Gallery
Would like to order one of your mounts, just tell me what info you need and I will get it to you. Thank you
Old 07-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch8006 View Post
Would like to order one of your mounts, just tell me what info you need and I will get it to you. Thank you
Hey Dutch the web site is bayareametalfab.com.cb ant mount is at the bottom of the page
Old 07-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #48
obzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
obzerver's Tacoma Gallery
Just order mine yesterday. Can't wait to properly mount my antenna.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #49
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed for 2nd Gen CB Mount!
Old 08-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #50
chrisrobinette is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Chris
chrisrobinette's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF 2nd Gen Tailgate CB antenna mount.

I installed mine today, looks like great quality, threw some plasti-dip on it. But, when I went to close my tailgate the mount cut into the side. I tightened down the bolts some more, but it still makes contact with the side of the tailgate. The scratch isn't a big deal, but I'd like to get It to clear before it causes much more damage. Did you all have to tighten down the mount quite a bit?
Old 08-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #51
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrobinette View Post
I installed mine today, looks like great quality, threw some plastic dip on it. But, when I went to close my tailgate the mount cut into the side. I tightened down the bolts some more, but it still makes contact with the side of the tailgate. The scratch isn't a big deal, but I'd like to get It to clear before it causes much more damage. Did you all have to tighten down the mount quite a bit?
Mine scratched the inside paint of the tailgate too :-\

I just bent it some so it wont come in contact with the tailgate anymore
Old 08-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #52
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post

This ^ there is so little room in there some final tweaking may be needed for it to sit right in the middle of the opening.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #53
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any bare or powder ready to ship?
Old 08-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #54
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWoods View Post
Do you have any bare or powder ready to ship?
Bare yes, none pced at the moment.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #55
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Bare yes, none pced at the moment.
One bare metal ordered!
Old 08-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #56
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen here. I got mine from BAMF in bare, primed/painted it and threw it one. Fit was perfect. No tweaking or rubbing what so ever! Now my antenna has a proper mount.

Old 08-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #57
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Are these only for the driverside? Looking to get a pair (one of each side, driver/passenger).
Old 08-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #58
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
Are these only for the driverside? Looking to get a pair (one of each side, driver/passenger).
The passengers are available I just don't stock them if you order 2 just note you want one for driver and one for passenger.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #59
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post

Mine was a perfect fit on my 6ft bed.

Still would like a bottle opener. ::cough:: :;cough::
Old 09-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #60
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
can you custom fab a slightly different one?
I would like to see one where the mounting location goes up and over the top of bed side instead of through the gate. Ideally a right angle coaxial connector would be used and the angled part would be close to the bedside.
I understand the current style accommodates caps and tonneau covers but I use neither and would like one that goes up instead of out the back.

BTW when i say "i would like to see" that means i'll buy it if you make it.

let me know what you think or if further clarification is needed.