Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF 2nd Gen Tailgate CB antenna mount.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF 2nd Gen Tailgate CB antenna mount.

After making the 1st Gen CB mount for my truck I have got a lot of requests for a 2nd Gen version I've been working with a customer on one for a 2nd Gen and this is the end product.

It's cut in 1/8th plate formed to fit the side of the bed and clear the tailgate. It bolts with 3 factory bolt holes.

Pricing is set at $40.00 Shipped for bare metal and $55.00 shipped for powder coated.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
You forgot to tell them to be really really careful with the factory bolts
Old 02-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
How much for one powder coated and shipped to 89149
Old 02-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
$40.50 at the moment http://bayareametalfab.com/Tax%20Sale.html
Old 02-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #5
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry can you make one for the passenger side?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
so 25.50 shipped bare metal? or 28? with your presidents day sale that is?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Jerry can you make one for the passenger side?
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
so 25.50 shipped bare metal? or 28? with your presidents day sale that is?
31.00 shipped
Old 02-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Lol alright thanks Jerry
Old 02-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #9
slinkey11 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Gabe
slinkey11's Tacoma Gallery
Just put in an order for one of these. This will be perfect to use with my cap.

Thanks
Old 02-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #10
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered one as well. The title of the order said "1st Gen Light bar" though, the description said CB mount.

Just making sure there is no confusion
Old 02-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Ordered one as well. The title of the order said "1st Gen Light bar" though, the description said CB mount.

Just making sure there is no confusion
Yeah i just seen that as well i'm taking care of it in the morning. You ordered the right thing.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #12
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
you still making these? cant find them on BAMF's site.... Thanks
Old 03-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #13
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I dont want to speak for Jerry, but I'm sure he is, they're new, most likely havent made it to the website yet. I love mine!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
It is not on the site yet pm me your info I'll send a invoice.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #15
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It is not on the site yet pm me your info I'll send a invoice.
I emailed you as well. Already got the invoice and sent payment. Thanks!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #16

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
received my CB mount.. looks like an outstanding product and shipping/communication couldn't have been better.. Thanks for the great product and pleasant buying experience.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Is there a benefit to mounting this near the tailgate rather than the hood? Looking towards a ham radio for this mount.
Other then it looks better none really.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #19
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Is there a benefit to mounting this near the tailgate rather than the hood? Looking towards a ham radio for this mount.
I had issues with my 2 meter radio literally turning my truck off when I keyed the mic! That was when my antenna was mounted on the hood. Now its mounted with this mount and it works great! Just spent the weekend down in the desert and was Txing over 15 miles (good line of sight). Very happy with this product!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #20
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBPtaco View Post
I had issues with my 2 meter radio literally turning my truck off when I keyed the mic! That was when my antenna was mounted on the hood. Now its mounted with this mount and it works great! Just spent the weekend down in the desert and was Txing over 15 miles (good line of sight). Very happy with this product!
Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I had heard that glass reflects radiowaves. This back section, while not the best (roof mount is, it appears), is better than most. Got mine in the mail today, driver's side. Am gonna leave certain contact points unpainted. Did you ened up painting it or keeping it raw? What antennae do you have?