Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

BAMF photos Needed (Win Free Swag!)

Old 10-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF photos Needed (Win Free Swag!)

I have been working on a new site for a few weeks now and we are getting ready to go live with it. Id like to update some pictures on the site and whats better then customers trucks! Videos are welcome as well.

So here's the deal we need high res/High quality photos so post the best you have. Photobucket works good so I can grab the larger file. By posting photos your giving me rights to edit photos however I like , As well as use them for advertisements.

We will pick the photos we want for the site and the photos we choose will be entered into a drawing to win some BAMF swag.

We want to see photos of,
Rock Sliders
Diff Skids
LCA Skids
Behind The Grille Light Bars
CB mounts
Shock Relocation Kits
Tie Downs
Custom Work
Just about anything you bought from us!

Old 10-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you should have the pics from the LCA skids that i took...skids aren't in "photoshoot" quality any more

pics from install, http://s106.photobucket.com/user/hol...Install%20Pics

they have been published, but seems how it was for a BAMF article, i don't see why you couldn't use them for advertising as well.

i have this photo as well...showing off the skids for the article

if you want originals let me know.

wish this one was in focus...had to use a lot of photo shopping to get it to look ok,

skids showing their age at this point

here's one showing off the diff skid

diff skid in use

wish i had more BAMF products to show off...but i'm glad to show off what i have
Old 10-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit! I just took my sliders off to repaint them last weekend. I'll have to get them mounted back up and get a picture at the mall
Old 10-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Send me a bedrack and I'll post up a pic!
Old 10-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders pivoting me around a rock.

Slider carnage

Old 10-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
Senior Noob Member
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Rock sliders, LCA skids, lightbar, and CB mount... ...and me really screwing up.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ahem... The truck in your sig... Ahem lol
Old 10-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
They was a must have option! Love them! sick shots by the way wish I had a digital camera only my broken iphone to take pics

I like them a lot..wonder if Jerry can just send those for me to weld in..i use mine a lot for steps and my brother loves riding on them on light trails. Would be nice to have them.

And dude, you can get lots of stuff from an iphone! i used my ipad forever and got lots of shots that where good. But yea..not quite the same..but you can do a lot with them. Yours still look good. like your Rims too..
Old 10-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #19
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I like them a lot..wonder if Jerry can just send those for me to weld in..i use mine a lot for steps and my brother loves riding on them on light trails. Would be nice to have them.

And dude, you can get lots of stuff from an iphone! i used my ipad forever and got lots of shots that where good. But yea..not quite the same..but you can do a lot with them. Yours still look good. like your Rims too..
I had straight trade wheels with another member for my 16x10 for the rugged wheels and nab the 35"s for $300 like new so I'm stoked with the wheels setup
Old 10-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #20
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics guys keep them coming!