Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Bay Area Metal Fabrication (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay-area-metal-fabrication/)
-   -   B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3 (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay-area-metal-fabrication/242570-b-m-f-behind-grill-light-bar-gb-3-a.html)

JLee 10-05-2012 07:55 AM

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB #3
 
Seeing how there was a LED light GB i figured I could save you guys a few bucks on mounts. Starting today B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bars and LED mounts are 20% off. All you have to do is click the link and order the price will be set.

We have 5 powder coated and 12 bare metal light bars in stock right now 10/5/2012 7:55am :cool: and I'm running another batch today and powder coating tomorrow.

So lets beat the first GB and for a twist if we do beat the first GB I'll refund 3 people their money back shipping and all :eek:

(Shown with optional LED light bar mount)
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...Effects-88.jpg

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...Effects-89.jpg

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...Effects-90.jpg

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...Effects-91.jpg

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...Effects-92.jpg


The new Specs are

3/16th Mild steel
CNC plasma cut
Mig welded
All SS hardware is included
Offered in bare metal or powder coated

Pricing
Bare metal $60.00
Powder coated black $96.00

Optional LED bar mount
Bare metal $28.00
Powder coated black $40.00

Shipping
$16.00 flat rate to the lower 48
$40.00 to Canada

If you would like to order click HERE and place your order

Blygy 10-05-2012 09:07 AM

How long will these prices last?? The next paycheck is a week away..

Also has any one mounted one of these with the supercharger coolant pump??

Thanks

JLee 10-05-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blygy (Post 5790004)
How long will these prices last?? The next paycheck is a week away.. It should be going when you get payed

Also has any one mounted one of these with the supercharger coolant pump?? i have no clue if it's larger then the horns it will need to be relocated as the horns do with most lights.

Thanks

In RED ^

Blygy 10-05-2012 10:26 AM

Thanks.. i think I will buy one if there is money left after bills and such.. And let you know if it fits with the pump behind the grill.

Drunknsloth 10-05-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blygy (Post 5790390)
Thanks.. i think I will buy one if there is money left after bills and such.. And let you know if it fits with the pump behind the grill.

It might be easier to judge if you can post a picture of where it is with the grill off.

JLee 10-06-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunknsloth (Post 5791965)
It might be easier to judge if you can post a picture of where it is with the grill off.

Good idea

And Morning BUMP!!!

ortlie09 10-06-2012 08:08 AM

Damn you Jerry always having good deals...if I didn't just spend $500 on my motorcycle :eek:

JLee 10-06-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ortlie09 (Post 5794679)
Damn you Jerry always having good deals...if I didn't just spend $500 on my motorcycle :eek:

What's another 60 bucks :confused:

Glocker23 10-06-2012 10:50 AM

Would this work with stock 2012 grill for now or only with aftermarket mesh grills.

JLee 10-06-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocker23 (Post 5795175)
Would this work with stock 2012 grill for now or only with aftermarket mesh grills.

you could put it behind it but the stock grill with block the light output.

Glocker23 10-06-2012 08:58 PM

Ok so it looks like when I have money after wedding it will be grill light and this kit. A present to myself after paying for a ton for the wedding. Lol

JLee 10-08-2012 08:52 AM

Monday Bump get them wile there hot!

jrobcet 10-08-2012 01:13 PM

Couldn't pass up this deal. 20% was enough to get me off the fence.

Now I can replace the crappy bar that I built myself. I'm good at being an IT geek....but not so much when it comes to metal fab :o

JLee 10-08-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrobcet (Post 5804026)
Couldn't pass up this deal. 20% was enough to get me off the fence.

Now I can replace the crappy bar that I built myself. I'm good at being an IT geek....but not so much when it comes to metal fab :o

Thanks for the order it's all boxed up and ready to go out the door tomorrow.

Glocker23 10-08-2012 03:32 PM

How long is the sale for ?

JLee 10-08-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocker23 (Post 5804649)
How long is the sale for ?

Until I decide I've sold enough :D

tvbd56 10-08-2012 03:38 PM

Still have to pick mine up :( that's what I get for slacking while I was in town

GP3 10-08-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glocker23 (Post 5795175)
Would this work with stock 2012 grill for now or only with aftermarket mesh grills.

Same question for 2005-2011 stock grills. Will the stock grill block the LED light bar? Pics are a bonus

Thanks.


EDIT: I just noticed the LED light bar mount looks like you can adjust the light bar up and down. Is that what it's designed for: vertical adjustment?

JLee 10-08-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP3 (Post 5804707)
Same question for 2005-2011 stock grills. Will the stock grill block the LED light bar? Pics are a bonus

Thanks.


EDIT: I just noticed the LED light bar mount looks like you can adjust the light bar up and down. Is that what it's designed for: vertical adjustment?

Yes you can mount the light anywhere from the top to the bottom of the mount so you could put it in just the right spot to shine out the stock grill i just haven't seen anyone do it yet. You want to be the first? Post pics :D

GP3 10-08-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLee (Post 5804735)
Yes you can mount the light anywhere from the top to the bottom of the mount so you could put it in just the right spot to shine out the stock grill i just haven't seen anyone do it yet. You want to be the first? Post pics :D

:D I'm thinking about buying the mounts, but it will probably sit in the garage for a while. Who knows when I'll be able to afford one of them pricey light bars :o.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 AM.